Advil 100 mg tablets containing a drug is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, ibuprofen.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/30/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Advil 100 mg tablets containing a drug is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, ibuprofen. It is indicated for children 20 to 30 kg (approximately 6 years to 11-12 years), in the short-term treatment of fever and / or pain following: headache, toothache, rules pain, flu symptoms, aches.
- Ibuprofen 100 mg per tablet.
- Excipients: corn starch, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, sucrose, macrogol 6000, potato starch acetylated (Perfectamyl GEL 45), povidone, polysorbate 80, talc, calcium carbonate, iron oxide red (E172 ), titanium dioxide (E171), carnauba wax, black ink, shellac, black iron oxide (E172), N-butyl alcohol, purified water, propylene glycol, denatured ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol.
- Excipient known effect: sucrose, propylene glycol, ethanol
- Children 20 to 30 Kg 2 tablets (200 mg), repeated if necessary after 6 hours. In all cases, do not exceed 6 tablets per day (600 mg).
- Children over 30 kg : There are more appropriate dosages.
- Pregnancy, lactation
- Allergy to ibuprofen or any of the excipients,
- History of asthma triggered by taking ibuprofen or substances near activity such as other NSAIDs, acetylsalicylic acid,
- History of gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation during previous treatment with NSAIDs,
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, cerebrovascular bleeding or other bleeding evolving
- Peptic ulcer disease, history of peptic ulcer or recurrent hemorrhage (2 distinct episodes or more of bleeding or ulceration objectified)
- Severe hepatic impairment, renal or cardiac function,
- Lupus erythematosus.
Read carefully the instructions
Contents: box of 30 tablets.
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.