PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL BIO BIO Clary Sage Salvia sclarea 5 ml
- Regulating the secretion of sebum and perspiration
- Scalp Tonic
- Tonic blood circulation, diuretic
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: SAUGE SCLAREE PhytoStandard 90ML EPS PiLeJe PhytoPrevent, CLARY SAGE CUT IPHYM luminary Herb Salvia sclarea, Aroma library empty PRANAROM, Aroma library small model PRANAROM 20 essential oils, HYDROSOLS BIO CLARY SAGE SFL PHYTOFRANCE, LCA Clary Sage essential oil of Provence organic
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Clary Sage Salvia sclarea BIO 5ml
Clary Sage is a perennial plant of the South of France and whose flowers are steam distilled water to extract the essential oil.
Part of the plant: flowering aerial parts
biochemical specifics: Acetate Linalyl, linalool, germacrene D sclareol
Process for obtaining Complete Distillation by steam
Quality: 100% pure, natural and complete, certified EOBBD
Properties of Organic essential oil of Clary Sage
- Action similar to estrogen, regulating menstrual cycles
- Regulating the secretion of sebum and sweat
- Scalp Tonic
- Tonic blood circulation, diuretic
- Antispasmodic, antiépileptisante, relaxing
Oil CLARY SAGE Essential acts as the woman's estrogen and thus limits the inconvenience rules (heavy periods, pain, mood disorders) and associated with menopause (hot flashes).
Results of the Organic essential oil of Clary Sage
Essential Oil CLARY SAGE is intended to help relieve women during their periods or during menopause.
- Amenorrhea (absence of rules), pre-menopause
- Hair loss, dandruff
- Excessive sweating
- Fatty skin and hair, acne, boils, skin inflammation
- Circulatory disorders, varicose veins, hemorrhoids
- Nervous fatigue
Tips for using the Organic essential oil of Clary Sage
Oral: * For skin: *** Distribution: *
Orally (hot flushes): 2 drops on a neutral tablet 3 times daily.
Dermal (heavy periods, pain): 2-5 drops pure or diluted in vegetable oil and massage 3 times a day lower abdomen.
Painful periods (adults)
2 drops of essential clary sage oil + 2 drops of cypress essential oil, 2 drops of this mixture + 2 drops of Evening Primrose Vegetable Oil massage the lower abdomen.
Excessive sweating (adults)
2 drops of essential clary sage oil + 1 drop of essential oil of Geranium smelling + 2 drops of cypress essential oil + 2 drops of Sweet Almond Vegetable Oil, 2 drops of this mixture under local.
Precautions to Organic essential oil of Clary Sage
- Do not use after drinking alcohol, because it can cause nausea, vomiting, headaches
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Not recommended for children (risk of hormonal interference)
- Prohibited in asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Banned in people who suffered from cancer hormone or with injury of an organ hormone (breast, ovary, uterus)
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Essential Oil Clary Sage Salvia Sclarea Linnaeus on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
Essential Oil Clary Sage Salvia Sclarea Linnaeus is known for its regulatory effects on menstrual problems and menopause, sweating. She is known to promote hair growth and also has a positive effect on oily hair and dandruff.
Warning: Not to be confused with Sage, neurotoxic and abortive, unlike clary sage devoid of toxicity.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
- 32,49 €