PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL 5ML SAVORY Satureja montana VIVACE
Essential Oil SAVORY VIVACE Laboratories PHYTOSUN AROMS offers many anti-infectious properties: diarrhea, cystitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis ...
The advice of your pharmacist
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS SAVORY ESSENTIAL OIL 5ML VIVACE Satureja montana
Savory is a perennial plant growing in Europe and which is distilled the flowering part to water vapor to obtain the essential oil.
Part of the plant: flowering aerial parts
biochemical specifics: Carvacrol, bisabolene
Process for obtaining Complete Distillation by steam
Origin: France (Provence)
Quality: 100% pure, natural and complete, certified EOBBD
Properties of the essential oil of savory perennial
- Anti-infectious major: antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, antiviral
- Stimulates immune defenses
- General tonic and stimulant: nervous, circulatory, sexual, digestive
Oil SAVORY VIVACE Essential substances full of fighting against many infections such as urinary tract (cystitis), intestinal (diarrhea), ENT (tonsillitis and sinusitis).
Indications of the essential oil of savory perennial
The essential oil of winter savory is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Bacterial or parasitic intestinal infections: enteritis, enterocolitis, amoebiasis, dysentery
- Viral or bacterial lung infections
- Parasitic infections and fungal skin
- Cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis
- Fatigue nervous, physical, sexual, impotence, frigidity
- Arthritis, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis
Savory is HE that stimulates and enhances immunity. Its action is less violent that Origanum vulgare or Origanum compactum, more concentrated phenol. It is the specific essential oil of acute infections. Its smell is powerful and penetrating, his pungent and burning taste.
Results of the essential oil perennial Savory
Oil SAVORY VIVACE Essential effectively fights against infectious episodes.
Tips for using the essential oil perennial Savory
Oral: *** By the skin: FORBIDDEN Distribution: FORBIDDEN
Put 1 drop on a neutral tablet 3 times daily for 5 days.
For children over 12 years: 2 times a day.
Preventive diarrhea when traveling in tropical countries (adults)
1 drop of savory perennial Lemongrass + 1 drop + 1 drop Niaouli, 2 drops of this mixture on a neutral tablet 3 times a day 3 days prior to departure and during the stay.
Imbalance of the intestinal flora (adults)
1 drop of savory perennial + 1 drop + 1 drop Cardamom rosa Palma, absorb 2 drops of this mixture on a spoon of Plant sweet almond oil 2 to 3 times a day.
Acute infections, throat infections, gastrointestinal infections and genitourinary
2 drops + 1 drop of Lemon or Rosemary 1.8 cineole sb on a neutral tablet, 5 times a day. For adults only.
Precautions of essential oil perennial Savory
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Do not use pure (dermocaustic) always dilluer
- Do not distribute
- Not recommended in case of liver disease and hypertension
- In high doses can cause headache, nausea and vomiting
- Not recommended for children under 12