BIO Essential Oil Oregano Origanum compactum 10 ml PRANAROM
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/25/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Native to North Africa, this aromatic plant enjoys a thin soil on a sunny hillside and mountainous.
Its tangy dark green leaves are oval and pointed, and its flowers are grouped in inflorescences compact, fragrant, purple pink color.
Traditionally known for its properties:
• major broad-spectrum antibacterial action • antiviral and immune stimulant • Fungicide • • antimycobacterial general tonic, stimulating physical, mental and sexual.
Irritation (dermocaustic) possible pure state.
• Keep out of reach of young children • Keep This product can not replace a balanced diet • Do not exceed the recommended dose • Unless the physician or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and the children under 3 years • Keep away from sources of heat and light.
Oral: 2 drops CTEO in a teaspoon of honey, olive oil or icing sugar under the tongue, 3 times a day.
Skin possible way diluted in a vegetable oil, sesame oil, hazelnut ...
In everyday life, there are oléoaromatiques capsules containing essential oil of oregano compact. These are swallowed in one capsule morning and evening with a cold drink during the meal for prevention deal with difficult hygienic conditions travelers backpack, doctors without borders meet ...
All essential oils are certified AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and full. Each has a unique name, HECT (Chemotype essential oil) for the characterization of a botanical and biochemical point of view.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, instead, cause adverse effects.
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Oregano Origanum vulgare essential oil on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
Antibacterial and antiviral major, Origanum vulgare Oregano Essential Oil is known to stimulate the immune functions. Antifungal, it is used in cases of mycosis or scabies. It is also a tonic used in case of nervous fatigue, physical or sexual.