Himalayan Nard Essential Oil (Jatamansi) - Nardostachys jatamansi BIO is traditionally known for its soothing respiratory and cardiac properties, anti-inflammatory and stimulates hair growth.
The advice of your pharmacist
Shipped in 5 to 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/25/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ORGANIC essential oil Nard of the Himalayas (Jatamansi) PRANAROM 5ml
The Nard is undoubtedly one of the oldest oriental perfumes, mentioned many times in the texts of the Gospels.
This plant, Nardostachys jatamansi, which grows in the Himalayan mountains (India, Nepal and Tibet) belongs to the family Valerianaceae. It is a known ingredient of traditional Ayurvedic medicine, used among other things to facilitate the regrowth of hair and to treat epilepsy or hysteria.
Its essential oil has a woody, musky, spicy and humus (base note) smell.
Traditionally known for its properties:
• calming respiratory and cardiac • phlebotronic • anti-inflammatory • antibacterial • stimulates hair growth.
Use over a short period of time • Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of the reach of young children • Unless advised by a doctor or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding and in children under 3 years of age • Keep away from sources of heat and light • EXTERNAL USE.
Internal: for the disorders of the smell (anosmie), take 1 drop of HECT of the nard and 1 drop of HECT of Marjoram with shells in honey or on a sugar of cane 2 times a day.
External: for psoriasis, make the following mixture and apply 2 to 3 per day: 1 drop of HECT nard and 1 drop of Atlas cedar HECT, 1 drop of HECT Chamomile noble in 10 drops of Rosehip HV.
All our organic essential oils are certified AB (Organic Farming and Certisys Control BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and integral. Each has an original name, HECT (ChemoTypée Essential Oil), to characterize them from a botanical and biochemical point of view.
Warning: Essential oils have an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously respect the doses prescribed, they are the result of a long experience of researcher. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, on the contrary, cause undesirable effects.
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Essential Oil Nard Himalayan Nardostachys Jatamansi on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
The Essential Oil Nard Himalayan Nardostachys Jatamansi is c almante breathing and heart, this essential oil is known ayurvedic traditional medicine.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.