Myrtle essential oil cineole (Myrtle Green) - Myrtus communis - ct cineole-BIO
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/25/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
1,8 cineole, ±-pinene
Bio means "from organic agriculture" (Control Certisys-BE1)
Traditionally known for its properties:
• Keep out of reach of young children • Keep This product can not replace a balanced diet • Do not exceed the recommended dose • Unless the physician or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and the children under 3 years • Keep away from sources of heat and light.
2 drops, 3 times a day on a neutral support
All essential oils are certified AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and full. Each has a unique name, HECT (Chemotype essential oil) for the characterization of a botanical and biochemical point of view.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, instead, cause adverse effects.
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Myrtle Essential Oil Myrtus Communis on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
Myrtle Essential Oil Myrtus communis is a ntiseptique airway, this oil is used in cases of respiratory infections or to clean the air. Toning and astringent, it is used in cases of acne and dull skin
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.