ESSENTIAL OIL lemony Litsea Litsea citrata 100ml PRANAROM
The advice of your pharmacist
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 05/15/2014Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PRANAROM ESSENTIAL OIL Litsée LEMON LITSEA citrata 100ML
The essential oil of litsée lemony has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial vis-à-vis Escherichia coli. It is antifungal, calming, sedative and anxiolytic.
Description Pranarom Essential Oil Litsée Lemon 100ml
Native to tropical regions of Asia, this evergreen tree has simple leaves entire, alternate; inflorescences give fruits with thin pericarp and fleshy mesocarp which will be extracted lemon essential oil smell nice warm and exotic.
Using advice Pranarom Essential Oil Litsée Lemon 100ml
For tendinitis: Dilute essential oil litsée lemon to 10% in vegetable arnica oil. Massage the affected area.
Composition Pranarom Essential Oil Litsée Lemon 100ml
The essential oil of Litsea lemon contains monoterpene hydrocarbons, monoterpene aldehydes, monoterpene alcohols and sesquiterpene hydrocarbons.
main molecules: Neral, geranial
Part Distilled Fruit
Precaution of use
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Do not use pure (dermocaustic), always diluted
- External use only recommended
- For adults
- Do not distribute
Introducing Pranarom Essential Oil Litsée Lemon 100ml
The essential oil of litsée lemon Pranarôm is contained in a 10ml vial.
Our tips and advice from experts in pharmacy
We advise the essential oil of litsée lemon in the following cases:
- Tendonitis, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Insomnia, depression, agitation
- Fungal infections candidiasis, acne, oily skin
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Lemon Essential Oil Litsea Litsea citrata on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
Lemon Essential Oil Litsea Litsea citrata is, in aromatherapy, calming, anti-inflammatory, digestive tonic and anti-infectious.