PRANAROM ESSENTIAL OIL Litsée LEMON LITSEA citrata 100ML
The essential oil of litsée lemony has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial vis-à-vis Escherichia coli. It is antifungal, calming, sedative and anxiolytic.
Description Pranarom Essential Oil Litsée Lemon 100ml
Native to tropical regions of Asia, this evergreen tree has simple leaves entire, alternate; inflorescences give fruits with thin pericarp and fleshy mesocarp which will be extracted lemon essential oil smell nice warm and exotic.
Using advice Pranarom Essential Oil Litsée Lemon 100ml
For tendinitis: Dilute essential oil litsée lemon to 10% in vegetable arnica oil. Massage the affected area.
Composition Pranarom Essential Oil Litsée Lemon 100ml
The essential oil of Litsea lemon contains monoterpene hydrocarbons, monoterpene aldehydes, monoterpene alcohols and sesquiterpene hydrocarbons.
main molecules: Neral, geranial
Part Distilled Fruit
Precaution of use
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Do not use pure (dermocaustic), always diluted
- External use only recommended
- For adults
- Do not distribute
Introducing Pranarom Essential Oil Litsée Lemon 100ml
The essential oil of litsée lemon Pranarôm is contained in a 10ml vial.
Our tips and advice from experts in pharmacy
We advise the essential oil of litsée lemon in the following cases:
- Tendonitis, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Insomnia, depression, agitation
- Fungal infections candidiasis, acne, oily skin
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Lemon Essential Oil Litsea Litsea citrata on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
Lemon Essential Oil Litsea Litsea citrata is, in aromatherapy, calming, anti-inflammatory, digestive tonic and anti-infectious.