Organic essential oil Giroflier Eugenia caryophyllus PRANAROM, properties, use of clove oil for its antalgic and antiseptic properties (neuralgia and dental infections, dental pain).
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Clove nails EUGENIA caryophyllata 10 ml, Aroma library empty PRANAROM, Aroma library small model PRANAROM 20 essential oils, Propolia PROPOLIS SOLUTION Clove & Cinnamon 30 mL, LCA Organic Essential Clove Oil
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
ORGANIC Essential Oil Clove Clove PRANAROM
Aromatic molecules : Eugenol, eugenyl acetate
Distilled part : flower bud or "clove"
Bio means "from organic farming" (Certisys Control-BE1)
Description and Benefits of Organic Essential Oil Clove Clove PRANAROM
Traditionally known for its properties:
- Antalgic and antiseptic (especially for neuralgia and dental infections, dental pain).
- Intestinal antiseptic, Brain energizer.
Advice for use and dosage
- Preparation for childbirth (3 weeks before); 1 drop + 1 drop of lemon on a neutral tablet, 2 times a day the 1st and 2nd week, 3 times a day during the 3rd week.
- Nervous exhaustion 1 drop + 1 drop of Ravensare on a neutral tablet, 3 times a day.
- Toothache (dental pains or sore mouth, sensitive gums) due to an early onset of suspected bacterial infection, it is customary to take 1 drop of clove essential oil + 1 drop of wintergreen essential oil on 1 cotton to put against the tooth, or apply with the finger around the tooth. In case of significant dental pain, it is customary to quickly consult a pure dentist to clarify the diagnosis.
- Febrile states (adults), use of a drop of clove essential oil + 1 drop of black spruce essential oil + 1 drop of Lavender essential oil, 1 drop of this mixture on a neutral tablet 3 times a day.
- Nail disorders (adults), professionals recommend the use of a drop of clove nails on the affected area on the first day. The next day, put 1 drop of Tea-Tree then the 3rd day, put 1 drop of Litsée. Then repeat with the Essential Oil Clove. Long treatment, minimum 3 months, because these conditions are very difficult to control.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Essential Oil Clove Clove PRANAROM 10ml with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Clove Floral Clove Essential Oil (Clove) Eugenia caryophyllus - Organic, 100% pure and natural
Precaution of use
Do not distribute. Apply with great care on the skin or mucous membranes.
In case of tooth ache or suspicion of dental abscess , the use of clove essential oil is effective but it is important to apply the solution only on the painful area in the oral cavity, in order to benefit from a local anesthetic action . If this clove oil is ingested or misused, it is recommended to consult a doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Do not use in children under 3 years, or pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product can not replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Unless authorized, do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding and in children under 3 years of age. Keep away from sources of heat and light.
Presentation of Essential Oil Organic Clove Clove Clove PRANAROM
Available in 10ml bottle
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
All our organic essential oils are certified AB (Organic Farming and Certisys Control BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and integral.Each has an original name, HECT (Essential Oil ChemoTypée), intended to characterize them from one point botanical and biochemical.
Warning: Essential oils have an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously respect the doses prescribed, they are the result of a long experience of researcher. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, on the contrary, cause undesirable effects.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Essential Oil Clove Eugenia Caryophyllus on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
Eugenia Caryophyllus Clove Essential Oil is recommended for digestive disorders and dental pain.