Phytosun Arom ESSENTIAL OIL BIO BIO caryophyllata Clove nails EUGENIA 10 ml
- Analgesic and antiseptic (including neuralgia and dental infections).
- Intestinal antiseptic.
- Energizing brain.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: Clove essential oil BIO (Clove) PRANAROM 10ml, PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Clove nails EUGENIA caryophyllata 10 ml, Aroma library empty PRANAROM, Aroma library small model PRANAROM 20 essential oils, Propolia PROPOLIS SOLUTION Clove & Cinnamon 30 mL, LCA Organic Essential Clove Oil
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Phytosun Arom ESSENTIAL OIL Clove Eugenia caryophyllata nails BIO 10ml
Native to the Molucca Islands, this tree 20 meters high appreciates maritime tropical soils drained. Its leaves are opposite, leathery and persistent. Its pinkish white flowers are grouped in small compact and branched cymes.
op buds (nails)
sb eugenol, eugenyl acetate
Properties of Organic essential oil of clove
The essential oil of clove has antibacterial properties powerful broad-spectrum, antifungal, regulator of intestinal flora and carminative. She parasiticide (very effective on lice), worming and acaricide. Is an immunostimulatory essential oil, anti-allergy by inhibiting histamine release from mast cells, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and analgesic. It is also an
topically analgesic, an anesthetic in the oral cavity and a pulp cauterizing. It is anticonvusivante, antiinflammatory, hypertensive and gastroprotective. It is a depressant of the central nervous system, as well as uterine and sexual tonic.
Indications Organic essential oil of clove
We use the essential oil of clove in the following therapeutic indications:
- Digestive disorders, diarrhea, dysentery, various infections, small wounds
- Respiratory bacterial and viral infections: tonsillitis and pharyngitis, acute or chronic bronchitis, asthmatic bronchitis, sinusitis
- Tropical Diseases: malaria, amoebiasis, herpes zoster, herpes simplex, Helicobacter pylori
- Arthritis, rheumatism
- Urinary and intestinal infections: fermentations, diarrhea, cystitis, intestinal dysmicrobism
- Dermatomycoses and parasitosis
- Intellectual asthenia (lack of focus) and sexual (frigidity, impotence)
- Oral Infections: abscesses, ulcers, stomatitis
Tips for using the Organic essential oil of clove
Oral: *** Distribution: NO
Action antibacterial and analgesic oral cavity ulcer types; Dilute 1 drop of essential oil of clove, in synergy with one drop of essential oil of bay leaves and 1 drop of essential oil of lavender aspic in 3 drops of disper. Pour this mixture in half a glass of warm water and perform a mouthwash 2-3 times a day for 3 days.
nervous exhaustion; 1 drop + 1 drop Ravensare on a neutral tablet, 3 times daily.
Toothache due to early infection; 1 drop + 1 drop of 1 Wintergreen cotton to put against the tooth, or apply with your finger around the tooth.
1 / Possible use: Abscess (adults)
1 drop of Clove nails topical application to the tooth with the finger as needed.
2 / Other possible use: nail disorders (adults)
1 drop Clove nails on the affected area on day 1, day 2 to 1 drop of Lavender abrial then the 3rd day 1 drop of Lemon grass and repeat with the clove nails. Treatment long, minimum three months because fungal infections are very difficult to curb.
Precautions to Organic essential oil of clove
- Do not use pure (dermocaustic), always dilute
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Prohibited in epilepsy
- Prohibits if allergic to eugenol
- Forbidden to asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Avoid combination with anticoagulants
- Do not distribute
The highlight is the dried flower bud; the claws are all flower stalks and stalks. The HE has a warm smell and a burning taste.
HE claws and leaves Clove (richer in eugenol) are of lower quality, cheaper, and color more pronounced if they were not corrected.
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Essential Oil Clove Eugenia Caryophyllus on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
Eugenia Caryophyllus Clove Essential Oil is recommended for digestive disorders and dental pain.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
- 32,49 €