Organic essential oil Citronella 10ml Pranarom Madagascar. Organic Essential Oil Citronella 10ml Pranarom Madagascar has very specific molecules in its essential oil very different smell of citronella other.
In stock Dispatched within 1 to 2 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2014Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ESSENTIAL OIL OF LEMON 10ML MADAGASCAR PRANAROM
Description Organic essential oil Citronella 10ml Pranarom Madagascar
In the great family of cymbopogon, the Organic Essential Oil Citronella 10ml Pranarom Madagascar has very specific molecules in its essential oil very different smell of citronella other.
This 2 meter tall grass provides a new essential oil with anti-infectious properties complement the already wide register of useful essential oils to fight against diseases of the most diverse.
Aromatic molecules: Trans-p-1, 7-mentha-8, 9-dien-2-ol, limonene, cis-p-mentha-2, 8-dien-1-ol, PSTC-p-1, 7-mentha -8, 9-dien-2-ol
Distilled part: leaf
Traditionally known for its properties:
- Skin astringent
Directions for use Organic essential oil Citronella 10ml Pranarom Madagascar
Internal: 2 drops 3 times a day HECT in 6 drops of olive oil for buccal or digestive mycosis.
External: 2 to 3 drops 3 drops HECT and calendula HV 3 times a day on a skin fungal infection, herpes labialis and any infected wound.
Composition Organic essential oil Citronella 10ml Pranarom Madagascar
Aromatic molecules: trans-p-1, 7-mentha-8, 9-dien-2-ol, Limonene, PSTC-p-1, 7-mentha-8, 9-dien-2-ol
Distilled part: leaf
Precautions for use Organic essential oil Citronella 10ml Pranarom Madagascar
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, not to use during pregnancy and lactation and in children under 3 years.
- Keep away from sources of heat and light.
- External use
Presentation of Lemongrass Essential Oil Pranarom Madagascar
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Citronella Ceylon Essential Oil Cymbopogon Nardus on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
The Essential Oil of Ceylon Citronella Cymbopogon Nardus is repellent (greater than the java citronella) but also antispasmodic, painkillers (rheumatism, arthritis, insect bite), antibacterial and deodorizing.
Its aroma is complex, lemony, powerful but pretty cool, nice.