Equistro Secreta Pro Max is intended to fight against cough and bronchial congestion in the susceptible horse
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
EQUISTRO SECRETA PRO MAX VETOQUINOL 2400G
Description EQUISTRO SECRETA PRO MAX VETOQUINOL 2400G
Equistro Secreta Pro Max is for breathing comfort of the horses which are regularly congested bronchi.
This dietary supplement is particularly recommended:
- In horses living in a dusty environment and coughing,
- In young horses athletes hampered by the regular presence of mucus in the bronchi.
Using advice and opinion on EQUISTRO SECRETA PRO MAX VETOQUINOL 2400G
Mix the food supplement in the diet.
- Horses standard sized adults: 1-2 measure (s) per day.
- Foals and ponies: 1/2 to 1 scoop per day.
These doses may be doubled for the first 7 days of administration.
Composition EQUISTRO SECRETA PRO MAX VETOQUINOL 2400G
Black Horehound Luminary 13.6%, vulgar thyme 13.6%, 12.6% barley flour, barban 8.2% grindelia Luminary 8.2% 8.2% licorice, carob pods 6.8% , ivy climbing 5.5%, 5.5% coltsfoot, mullein 5.5% alfalfa meal 4%
- Vitamins and pro-vitamins: Vitamin E alpha tocopherol acetate sf 21,800 mg.
- Aromatic substances: grape extract 13 630 mg
Caution used with EQUISTRO SECRETA PRO MAX VETOQUINOL 2400G
Before being placed on the market, lots of Equistro Secreta Pro Max are tested Laboratory of the Horse Races (CHL), so as to ensure that the product is free of natural contaminants that can make positive themselves controls anti-doping.
Formulated for horses - Reseal after use - Keep out of reach of children - Store in a dry place.
Introducing EQUISTRO SECRETA PRO MAX VETOQUINOL 2400G
Supplied with a measurement
Bucket of 2.4 kg (3 to 8 months of use)
Our expert advice in pharmacy
The formula Equistro Secreta Pro Max is composed of:
- Thyme, licorice and mullein, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory,
- Black balotte, which exerts antispasmodic action in the bronchi and bronchioles,
- Ivy and Grindelia, with antispasmodic and expectorant properties,
- Coltsfoot which contains mucilage forming a protective layer on the mucosa,
- Vitamin E and polyphenols brought by the grape, burdock, with antioxidant properties.
Emphysema in horses is a common chronic respiratory disease and very debilitating. Care-and-Nature offers food supplements specially formulated to reduce seizures and relieve maximum horse emphysema, particularly during periods of risk.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.