Infusion COMFORT JOINT Herboristerie Iphym in our pharmacy bio Comment on the advice of use and dosage of Infusion COMFORT JOINT Herboristerie Iphym our Verified Reviews partner after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : articulations
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Infusion Joint Comfort Herbalism Iphym
Mixture of medicinal plants to relieve joints
Description of Infusion Joint Comfort Herbalism Iphym
Joints, complex and varied structures:
With about 400 joints, the human body is a mobile and flexible machine, which generally stays well "oiled" until the end of the fifties. From this age, the joints suffer the consequences of aging, especially the breakdown of cartilage and the hardening of certain tissues.
It should be known that the joints, which are the points of union between the different bones of the body, are complex structures containing various tissues: connective tissue (of support), cartilage, membranes, liquid (synovial fluid), ligaments ... .
Joint pain can occur at any age and can have different causes (mechanical, inflammatory, traumatic, infectious, crystal deposits ...)
The laboratory Iphym has set up a mixture of plants for anti-inflammatory, analgesic, analgesic and diuretic to relieve the joints and help you regain flexibility.
Advice for use and dosage
We advise you to consume the Herbal Infusion Comfort Herbal Mix 1 to 2 times a day. Pour boiling water, let infuse 10 to 15 minutes before drinking. Infusion must be prepared at the time of use.
20% White slag
20% Queen of the near
20% dark sapwood
Precaution of use
- May cause gastralgia
- Caution in case of co-administration of anticoagulants
- Contraindication with heparin and derivatives
- Contains salicylate
- Due to the presence of many diuretic plants, we advise to consume a lot of water in order to avoid tiring the kidneys and to allow a better elimination of the toxins
Bag of 100g
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Properties of the plants of the infusion Joint Comfort mix:
Cassis: tonic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic. Blackcurrant is particularly recommended for relieving joint pain.
Meadowsweet: analgesic by the presence of salicylates ( ATTENTION for people allergic to aspirin) and diuretic. The queen close will help eliminate any deposits of crystals that can be deposited on the joints.
Laurel: diuretic, antirheumatic, anti-inflammatory.
White cutthroat : Diuretic, antirheumatic and anti-inflammatory by the presence of saponin. Laurel is also an excellent antioxidant thanks to the presence of flavonoids, it also contains amino acids and minerals that will remineralize bones.
Dark sapwood: antirheumatic and excellent drainer. The sapwood will help eliminate any deposits of crystals that may be deposited on the joints.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Care and Nature, Your organic pharmacy specializes in alternative medicines online offers its new range of medicinal plants and herbalism. Choose from a large selection of medicinal plants for your greater well-being, natural. Our medical and pharmaceutical herbalism includes dry herbal medications, at the best price, selected by our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training.
Organic pharmacy specializing in dry medicinal plants and herbal medicine
Packaged in unit form or in blends, our therapeutic plants are delivered in double thickness kraft bags, which guarantees their original botanical, physicochemical and microbiological qualities. The dry plants of our herbalism are exclusively of pharmaceutical origin.
At care-and-nature.com, we favor the quality of the plant used : fresh plant, dry plant, resulting from Organic Agriculture or not, which conditions its content and its wealth in assets. A plant-based product must, in order to have optimal efficiency, restore all the molecular complexity of the plant which is at the origin of its therapeutic activity . Special attention must therefore be paid to the process used for the extraction of the compounds.
All our herbal and phytotherapy products are of high quality, certified and validated by a strict pharmaceutical control , from the producer to the customer.
How to treat effectively with herbalism and dried plants
Herbal medicine refers to the use of medicinal plants in all forms: herbal teas, capsules, ampoules, dry extract, liquids ... Herbalism is a term used mainly for the use of dried plants for herbal teas.
Our infusions and herbal tea BIO in bags or in bulk, are made from medicinal plant blends, provided by pharmaceutical laboratories, pledge of high quality.
The use of herbal tea allows you to enjoy the benefits of herbal medicine and herbal medicine. It consists in extracting aromatic compounds from plants by different methods of preparation such as maceration, decoction or infusion of plant material (fresh or dried flowers, stems, roots, leaves) generally in hot water.
It is important to distinguish the different uses of dried plants, namely, infusion, decoction and maceration.
- The maceration of medicinal plants is a method of preparation which consists in placing the dried plants in water at room temperature for a few hours. This maceration consists in soaking the plant in cold water for several hours (less than 10 hours because, beyond, there is a risk of fermentation). After filtration, you can slightly cool the drink (below 40 ° C).
- The decoction of dried plant consists in putting different parts of the plant to heat in the water until boiling, then to keep them at temperature for a few minutes. This preparation is a little more concentrated in active ingredients than the infusion. A decoction is used for the hard, compact or woody parts of plants: wood, stem, fruit, bark, sapwood, roots, seeds. These vegetative organs deliver their active principles only under the prolonged action of heat (boiling maintained for a few minutes).
- Herbal tea infusion consists of pouring hot water on flowers or leaves, soaking for a few minutes before tasting. Cover (with a saucer for example, to prevent the volatile substances in the plant evaporate during the infusion) and leave the plants in contact with boiling water for a specific duration, which can vary from 3 at 10 minutes. This will soften the tissues of your dried plant and, thus, release and diffuse its active ingredients .
Precautions for use with plants in herbalism
The concentration of plants varies according to the plants and according to the number of plants used to make the tea. Bulk plants and combinations of prepared plants are sold by the herbalist with the concentration of suitable plants and the recommended dosage.
Herbal tea is a very good form to advise for self-medication, family use and daily. The advantage is that you can enhance the herbal tea according to tastes and flavors. There are other galenic forms that we will have the opportunity to meet.
It is advisable to take mixed herbal teas, in order to treat the symptoms of our small ailments, but also and especially the causes.
No prolonged use in all cases . For more information on the dried plant mix to use, take advantage of our certified naturopaths and the advice of our ARS prepared instructors in preparation to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation.
For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form . Also find all our tips on our blog on how to sleep well with herbal infusions . Or 7 Recipes Home Natural Remedies to Treat Colds and Flu .