Yogi Tea Classic Chai in our bio pharmacy at the best price.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: WELEDA RELAXING BATH LAVENDER 200ML, Yogi Tea Green Tea Ginger Lemon Ayurvedic Infusion 17 Teabags, Yogi Tea Herbal Tea Classic Cinnamon Ayurvedic Infusion 17 Teabags, Yogi Tea Herbal tea burst of youth Ayurvedic Infusion 17 teabags
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Who is Yogi Tea Chai for?
This infusion mixes the concentrated power and tradition of exotic spices . This unique recipe combines sweet cinnamon, cardamom, spicy ginger, clove and black pepper.
Comforting, relaxing, delicious, spicy and wonderful .
To be tasted according to Indian tradition, sweet and with a cloud of milk or milk substitute. The subtle message of this infusion is: "Comfort and abundance".
What assets are present in Yogi Tea Chai?
- Cinnamon *: With its smell and its particular taste that adds greed to our recipes, we almost forget that it is especially an excellent health ally. Cinnamon can be beneficial in weight loss . It has a burner effect of fat as well as a cut hunger effect. It has many other benefits on digestion , pain or bad breath .
- Cardamom *: Cardamom is known for its effectiveness in the treatment of digestive disorders . This plant also shows its effectiveness to treat conditions, such as colds , coughs or bronchitis . It effectively relieves pain in the throat and mouth.
- Ginger *: Ginger is best known for its aphrodisiac effects and its sexual stimulant capacity. It improves digestion thanks to its fat-burning properties. He is a great ally against nausea and vomiting . also has anti-inflammatory properties .
- Cloves *: Cloves have been used for a long time to relieve toothache . The reasons for its effectiveness? Its properties are both antiseptic and anti-inflammatory . It helps to fight various digestive problems especially stomach pain and bloating.
- Black Pepper *: Pepper is a stimulant , promoting the secretion of gastric juices, pepper helps digestion. Its use is indicated in cases of nausea, bloating, flatulence, constipation and lack of appetite. An alkaloid contained in pepper, piperine, promotes salivation and thus reduces the acidity of the oral cavity. Pepper promotes digestion and protects teeth. The pepper piperine also stimulates the production of endorphins and thus fights against depression .
* Ingredients from organic farming
Advice for use and dosage
- Add 5 teaspoons (1.4-2g) to 1 liter of boiling water and let simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add hot milk and sweeten to your liking.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Yogi Tea Chai with our Verified Reviews partner after your purchase.
Precaution of use
Store in a dry place away from heat.
Presentation of Yogi Tea Chai
Yogi Tea Classic Chai comes in the form of a box containing 90 g of loose tea.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Essential to the proper functioning of vital functions, drinking enough is beneficial for the body. We know that water represents more than half the weight of our body. therefore it is necessary to renew it by drinking at least 2 liters of water a day. This has many advantages: health, tone, beauty, thinness ...
Relaxing, comforting or soothing, herbal teas are rich in active ingredients.
What is an herbal tea ?
Herbal tea is a very accessible way to enjoy the benefits of herbal medicine. It consists in extracting aromatic compounds from plants by different methods of preparation such as maceration, decoction or infusion of plant material (fresh or dried flowers, stems, roots, leaves) generally in hot water.
Why choose organic ?
In liquid form, the vitamins, minerals and essential oils of the herbal tea are easily assimilated by the body. If the nutrients of the plant have a high rate of absorption, this is also the case for pesticides and other chemicals used for its cultivation. Choosing organic infusions is essential.
Ayurvedic herbal teas Yogi Tea are from traditional Indian medicine : Ayurveda. Indeed for centuries, in India , plants are used and their health benefits in infusion, to cure and prevent certain ailments.
All YOGI TEA products bear the BIO label of the European Union.
The production, processing and storage of infusions are rigorously controlled.
In addition, ingredient suppliers are certified organic agricultural enterprises, controlled by official ecological control bodies (IMO for example). In addition to the European BIO label, YOGI TEA infusions are also recognized by several national organic labels.
Our organic teas and infusions in bags or in bulk, are made from mixtures of medicinal plants, provided by pharmaceutical companies, high-quality collateral.
They act synergistically for optimal efficiency. Whether to sleep better naturally detoxify or improve transit, we also offer the best advice to decorate your catch. Our doctors of pharmacy, training herbalists and offer you quality teas and infusions at best prices.