PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL 5ML Rosmarinus officinalis ROSEMARY ABV ABV EOBBD
Essential Oil Rosemary ABV Laboratories PHYTOSUN AROMS stimulates the hepatic system.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL 5ML ABV Rosmarinus officinalis ABV
Rosemary ABV is widespread in the Mediterranean region and has nice blue flowers. These are the branches fresh distilled water vapor whose essential oil comes from.
Rosmarinus officinalis ABV
Producer Body: Palm
biochemical specificity: A-pinene, bornyl acetate, Verbenone (<10%), Camphor (<10%)
Origin: Corsica, South Africa
essential oil properties Rosemary ABV
Oil Rosemary Essential ABV is a hepatic and biliary excellent tonic to stimulate the functioning of the liver and gallbladder.
Results essential oil of Rosemary ABV
If drug or toxic hepatitis, bile and shortcomings, ROSEMARY Essential Oil ABV helps improve liver and biliary function.
essential oil usage tips Rosemary ABV
Action on general weakness; dilute the essential oil of rosemary verbenone 5% in vegetable oil Nigel. Apply along the spine.
essential oil Precautions Rosemary ABV
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Do not use in children except medical opinion
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Prohibits internal use (épileptisant), and nephritis can cause gastroenteritis
- Use low-dose because contains camphor and verbénone (neurological toxicity from 50mg / kg)
- Forbidden for people with hypertension
- Forbidden to asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Prohibits people with epilepsy
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.