PHYTOSUN AROMS HUILE ESSENTIELLE CURCUMA 5ML Curcuma longaH.E.B.B.D.
L'huile essentielle de Curcuma Phytosun Arôms est un stimulant des voies digestives. Antispasmodique.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL 5ML Curcuma longa TURMERIC
The essential oil of Curcuma (Curcuma longa rhizomes op) Phytosun Arôms is a stimulant of the digestive tract. Antispasmodic.
Properties of the essential oil of Curcuma
The essential oil of Curcuma Phytosun Arôms is a stimulant of the digestive tract. Antispasmodic. December and January are generous month. Bringing their share of ENT diseases, digestive problems and other related parties, your body has to defend and protect themselves. Turmeric, also called Turmeric essential oil has a fairly original. This oil has actions on spheres and ENT stomach mucosa.
The essential oil of Curcuma presents some properties by its components:
- Known for its expectorant action, antitussive through his bronchial decongestant and ENT.
- The essential oil of Curcuma is also recommended for digestive disorders, constipation and obstinate following diarrhea. Known for its intestinal sanitizing properties, regenerating liver and digestive stimulant, the essential oil of Curcuma is so great to protect and soothe the lining of the stomach.
the essential oil of Curcuma Indications
essential oil is used turmeric in the following therapeutic indications:
- Bloating, intestinal gas, flatulence (dilute in vegetable oil and massage the belly, or internally by consulting a therapist beforehand)
- Colitis (dilute in vegetable oil and massage the belly, or internally by consulting a therapist beforehand)
- Constipation (dilute in vegetable oil and massage the belly, or internally by consulting a therapist beforehand)
- Intestinal worms, pinworms (internally by consulting a therapist beforehand)
- Osteoarthritis, pain, stiffness (dilute in vegetable oil and massage the affected party, or internally by consulting a therapist beforehand)
- Acne (diluted in vegetable oil or cream and apply locally)
- Skin inflammatory (diluted in vegetable oil or cream and apply locally)
- Herpes (dilute local application)
- Bronchitis (dilute in vegetable oil and massage the spine and soles)
- Rhinitis, cough, sinusitis (dilute in vegetable oil and massage the spine and soles)
- Rules absent, irregular, painful (diluted in vegetable oil and massage the belly)
Tips for using the essential oil of Curcuma
Antiherpetic Action; dilute the essential oil of turmeric to 10% with essential oils of niaouli to 10% in vegetable oil Nigel. Apply 4 to 5 times per day.
Precautions of the essential oil of Curcuma
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- To take in addition to a varied and balanced diet
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Do not use in children under 12 unless medical advice
- Do not use in pregnant or nursing women, people with epilepsy and hypersensitive people with essential oils
- Never take pure orally without support.
- Do not take more than 2 drops per catch, no more than 8 drops per day
- Turmeric essential oil should not be applied neat to the skin. It should dilute the
- When used in high doses, it can be irritating and allergenic. Always do a patch test first
- Ketones that compose it are slightly toxic and only internally, taken at high doses
- Do not distribute
Properties of Turmeric
Turmeric stimulates the secretion of bile, so digestion. Its benefits are recognized by WHO to treat dyspepsia (stomach pain, nausea, loss of appetite ...). Furthermore, studies conducted on animals, it could counteract the bacterium Helicobacter pylori, responsible for gastric and duodenal ulcers. Finally turmeric rhizome contains curcuminoids, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substances, which would give him anticancer effects. Epidemiological data have pointed out that the prevalence of several cancers (colon, breast, prostate, lung) was less Asia, a continent where people eat a lot of turmeric.
Precautions with Turmeric
Turmeric is against-indicated in cases of biliary obstruction and allergy to the plant. Same for pregnant women, nursing mothers and in people under 18 (excluding food use). It is not recommended at high doses in case of stomach ulcer or duodenal because it can increase irritation. Seek the advice of a doctor or pharmacist before taking.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.