PHYTOSUN AROMS HUILE ESSENTIELLE Thym à thujanol Thymus vulgaris CT thujanol 5 mlH.E.B.B.D.
L'huile essentielle de Thym à thujanol est connu pour son action anti-infectieuse puissante à large spectre d'action et stimulante du système immunitaire.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: Aroma library small model PRANAROM 20 essential oils
contains: thujanol thyme
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Thymus vulgaris Thyme thujanol CT thujanol (ct4) 5 ml
Botanical name: Thymus vulgaris CT thujanol
Part of the plant: flowering aerial parts
biochemical specifics: thuyan trans-4-ol, sabinene, thuyan cis-4-ol, 4-terpineol, Y-terpinene
Process for obtaining Complete Distillation by steam
Quality: 100% pure, natural and complete, certified EOBBD
essential oil properties of Thyme thujanol
The essential oil of thyme savory leaves is used to fight against the general exhaustion. It is very effective in preventing and treating winter ailments.
- Anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal
- Immune Stimulant
- Stimulating and regenerating liver
- Activating blood, circulatory, warming
- Neurotonic, balancing, harmonizing nervous
Traditional use of the essential oil of thyme thujanol
thyme thujanol is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Respiratory and ENT: nasopharyngitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, otitis, rhinitis, influenza
- Oral infections: mouth ulcers, herpes, gingivitis, stomatitis, tonsillitis
- Gynecological infections: endometritis, cervicitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, venereal warts, herpes
- Urinary tract infections: cystitis, vulvitis, vaginitis, urethritis, prostatitis
- Liver Shortcomings: viral hepatitis, cirrhosis ...
- Dermatological disorders: fungal infections, dermatitis, wound ...
- Arthritis, tendonitis, osteoarthritis, neuromuscular disorders
- Nerve disorders: asthenia (fatigue) nervous depression, nervous disorders
- Cold extremities (fingers, feet ...)
essential oil of Thyme dosage thujanol
Oral: **** By the skin: **** Distribution: not recommended
Use internally 3 times daily, 2 drops of essential oil of thyme thujanol mixed with honey, Olive Oil or deposited on a sugar or directly under the tongue.
For external use: Mix 3 drops of essential oil of thyme thujanol with 4 drops of vegetable hazelnut oil and apply 2 times per day on solar plexus massage.
or 2 drops of pure HECT Thyme thujanol 3 times daily on the affected area until improvement.
In case of temporary unavailability, think of Origanum majorana.
Notes on the availability of essential oil of thyme thuyanol
Thyme thujanol is a plant whose annual production is too small to meet demand.
The essential oil of marjoram to thuyanol , as its name suggests, has a chemical composition very close to that of the essential oil of thyme thujanol. Indeed, it contains both a significant proportion of a sesquiterpénol known for its powerful anti-infective action: thuyanol.
The essential oil of marjoram shell / thujanol can replace the thyme to thuyanol easy in formulas aromatherapy treating muscular or ENT sphere.
Directions for use / precautions for use with essential oil of thyme thujanol
- This product can not replace a balanced diet
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Unless the physician or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and in children under 3 years
- Keep away from sources of heat and light
- Skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible pure
Learn more about the essential oil of thyme thujanol
It is a small woody shrub that can reach 40 cm high. It has small leaves curl with dark green edges, which are covered with hairs and trichomes.
Thyme is an aromatic plant that perfectly illustrates the value of the classification of essential oil per chemotype, since according to his place of shoot, climate, and many other factors, thyme essential oils product properties different.
The chemical polymorphism Thymus vulgaris was initiated by Granger et al. in 1963. Between 1971 and 1986, Passet, Granger and Vernet et al. identify six thyme chemotypes; it is geraniol, from α-terpineol, the thuyanol, linalol, carvacrol and thymol.
Phytosun Arôms developing for over 20 years with quality EOBBD Essential Oils (Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined) for Vegetable Oils and Hydrosols Aromatic. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors in positions Phytosun Arôms industry leader.
To meet changing consumer expectations, Phytosun Arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product market: Aesculapius, then continued to develop its range of finished products avecPhoebus, Demeter, a range of Physio + Care Oils, Complexes for a range of diffusers, a range of Aromatic Bath and a range of Aroma Bulbs.
Chemotyped essential oils EOBBD or HECT: All chemotyped essential oils come from pharmaceutical companies. The essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% full or full. We present for sale only certified organic essential oils by ECOCERT, HEBBD . (Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined) and HECT . (Essential Oils chemotyped).
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.