PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Patchouli Pogostemon CABLIN 5 ml EOBBD
Essential Oil TEA-TREE has an antibacterial action spectrum shown in the upper respiratory tract infections, dental infections and mycoses.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Patchouli Pogostemon CABLIN 5 ml
More widely known and used by the perfumery and aromatherapy, patchouli from Indonesia, though not unattractive to its therapeutic properties for lymphatic and venous circulation.
Properties of the essential oil of Patchouli
- Decongestant venous, lymphatic, and prostate
Indications of the essential oil of Patchouli
- Heavy legs, varicose veins, congestion of the pelvis + + + +
- Hemorrhoids + + +
- Prostatic adenoma and prostatitis + + +
- Drainage of lymph (cellulite, water retention) + + +
- Skin inflammation (acne, seborrheic eczema, parasitic, fungal infection, impetigo) + +
- Frigidity, impotence, exhaustion
- Intestinal Infections
- Decubitus, rift, wrinkles, dry skin and asphyxiated, scars, oily and loaded
Use of Patchouli essential oil advice
- Internal use:
CTEO 2 drops morning and evening in honey, olive oil or on a lump of cane sugar under the tongue, for all the problems of congestion (lymph veins, hemorrhoids, prostate).
3 drops CTEO and 3 drops hazelnut oil on areas of venous stasis (varicose) or lymphatic, repeat 3 times a day
Perfume "patchouli" for those of you who love this characteristic fragrance: 5 drops of patchouli + 1 drop of Patagonia pine (Pinus ponderosa) + 1 drop of grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) and 100 HV drops jojoba.
Precautions of the essential oil of Patchouli
• Keep out of reach of young children • Unless the physician or pharmacist Holding, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and children under 3 years • Keep away from sources of heat and • EXTERNAL USE light.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.