What is a « chemotyped » essential oil or HECT in Aromatherapy? It is essential to know the concept of « chemotype » also called chemotype, defined biochemical race, as soon as we approach aromatherapy. This precision given to the essential oil makes it possible to define the biochemically active molecule (s) on a certain number of clinically studied pathologies. Recognized internationally and widely used in scientific and academic publications, the precision of the chemotype of an essential oil, associated with the Latin scientific name, allows the perfect understanding of the mode of action of essential oils which will lead to the use of a therapeutic, aromatherapy, natural, powerful...See article
Pranarôm Neroli essential oil 2ml our bio pharmacy. Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage with our partner. Notice checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 149€*
Pranarôm Neroli essential oil 2ml
The neroli essential oil has calming, antispasmodic and mild antidepressant. Inhalation of neroli essential oil helps relieve symptoms of menopause, increase sexual desire and reduce blood pressure in postmenopausal women. The neroli essential oil is anticonvulsant, it is also anti-bacterial (Pseudomonas aeruginosa) and antifungal.
Description Pranarôm Neroli essential oil 2ml
The bigardier (bitter orange) is a tree of 5 to 10 m. Originally from India, it is introduced in Europe by the Crusades. The Moors cultivated intensively the near Seville in Spain. He wears a smaller fruit than the sweet orange and has a rougher skin shade of green or yellow.
Directions for use and dosage
This essential oil is sufficient in itself and can be a real perfume composed of a unique fragrance (called bud vase). Mix 5 drops of essential oil of neroli in 5 ml of vegetable oil of Macadamia or Apricot kernels . This mixture will be used to flavor the neck, wrists and areas behind the ears.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Pranarôm Neroli essential oil 2ml our Verified Reviews partner after your purchase.
Pranarôm composition of essential oil 2ml Neroli
The neroli essential oil contains monoterpene hydrocarbons, monoterpene alcohols, esters monoterpene, sesquiterpene hydrocarbons and sesquiterpene aldehydes.
main molecule: linalool, trans-nerolidol
Distilled part: Flower
Precaution of use
- Wait at least 6 hours after use before exposure to the sun (photosensitizing)
- Prohibited in people with cardiovascular disorders
- Avoid caffeine during the treatment period of this essential oil
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- For adults
- Do not use a high dose (neurotoxic)
Introducing Pranarôm Neroli essential oil 2ml
The Pranarôm neroli essential oil is contained in a 2 ml vial.
Our tips and expert advice in pharmacy
We advise the essential oil of neroli in the following cases:
- Nervousness, facilitating sleep, anxiety
- Neurotonic States and sleep disorders minors
- Reaction Nervous depression, sadness and melancholy, overwork, fatigue
- Spasmophilia, dystonia neurovegetative
- Local Use: skin diseases, acne, boils, facials
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Chromotyped essential oils HECT or HEBBD: All our chemotyped essential oils are from pharmaceutical laboratories. The essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% complete or integral. We present for sale only organic certified essential oils by ECOCERT, HEBBD (Botanically Essential and Biochemically Defined Oils) and HECT . (Essential Oils ChemoTypées).