What is a « chemotyped » essential oil or HECT in Aromatherapy? It is essential to know the concept of « chemotype » also called chemotype, defined biochemical race, as soon as we approach aromatherapy. This precision given to the essential oil makes it possible to define the biochemically active molecule (s) on a certain number of clinically studied pathologies. Recognized internationally and widely used in scientific and academic publications, the precision of the chemotype of an essential oil, associated with the Latin scientific name, allows the perfect understanding of the mode of action of essential oils which will lead to the use of a therapeutic, aromatherapy, natural, powerful...See article
PHYTOSUN AROMS HUILE ESSENTIELLE Thym à thujanol Thymus vulgaris CT thujanol 5 mlH.E.B.B.D.
L'huile essentielle de Thym à thujanol est connu pour son action anti-infectieuse puissante à large spectre d'action et stimulante du système immunitaire.
The advice of your pharmacist
contains: thujanol thyme
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Thymus vulgaris Thyme thujanol CT thujanol (ct4) 5 ml
Botanical name: Thymus vulgaris CT thujanol
Part of the plant: flowering aerial parts
biochemical specifics: thuyan trans-4-ol, sabinene, thuyan cis-4-ol, 4-terpineol, Y-terpinene
Process for obtaining Complete Distillation by steam
Quality: 100% pure, natural and complete, certified EOBBD
essential oil properties of Thyme thujanol
The essential oil of thyme savory leaves is used to fight against the general exhaustion. It is very effective in preventing and treating winter ailments.
- Anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal
- Immune Stimulant
- Stimulating and regenerating liver
- Activating blood, circulatory, warming
- Neurotonic, balancing, harmonizing nervous
Traditional use of the essential oil of thyme thujanol
thyme thujanol is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Respiratory and ENT: nasopharyngitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, otitis, rhinitis, influenza
- Oral infections: mouth ulcers, herpes, gingivitis, stomatitis, tonsillitis
- Gynecological infections: endometritis, cervicitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, venereal warts, herpes
- Urinary tract infections: cystitis, vulvitis, vaginitis, urethritis, prostatitis
- Liver Shortcomings: viral hepatitis, cirrhosis ...
- Dermatological disorders: fungal infections, dermatitis, wound ...
- Arthritis, tendonitis, osteoarthritis, neuromuscular disorders
- Nerve disorders: asthenia (fatigue) nervous depression, nervous disorders
- Cold extremities (fingers, feet ...)
essential oil of Thyme dosage thujanol
Oral: **** By the skin: **** Distribution: not recommended
Use internally 3 times daily, 2 drops of essential oil of thyme thujanol mixed with honey, Olive Oil or deposited on a sugar or directly under the tongue.
For external use: Mix 3 drops of essential oil of thyme thujanol with 4 drops of vegetable hazelnut oil and apply 2 times per day on solar plexus massage.
or 2 drops of pure HECT Thyme thujanol 3 times daily on the affected area until improvement.
In case of temporary unavailability, think of Origanum majorana.
Notes on the availability of essential oil of thyme thuyanol
Thyme thujanol is a plant whose annual production is too small to meet demand.
The essential oil of marjoram to thuyanol , as its name suggests, has a chemical composition very close to that of the essential oil of thyme thujanol. Indeed, it contains both a significant proportion of a sesquiterpénol known for its powerful anti-infective action: thuyanol.
The essential oil of marjoram shell / thujanol can replace the thyme to thuyanol easy in formulas aromatherapy treating muscular or ENT sphere.
Directions for use / precautions for use with essential oil of thyme thujanol
- This product can not replace a balanced diet
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Unless the physician or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and in children under 3 years
- Keep away from sources of heat and light
- Skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible pure
Learn more about the essential oil of thyme thujanol
It is a small woody shrub that can reach 40 cm high. It has small leaves curl with dark green edges, which are covered with hairs and trichomes.
Thyme is an aromatic plant that perfectly illustrates the value of the classification of essential oil per chemotype, since according to his place of shoot, climate, and many other factors, thyme essential oils product properties different.
The chemical polymorphism Thymus vulgaris was initiated by Granger et al. in 1963. Between 1971 and 1986, Passet, Granger and Vernet et al. identify six thyme chemotypes; it is geraniol, from α-terpineol, the thuyanol, linalol, carvacrol and thymol.
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Chromotyped essential oils HECT or HEBBD: All our chemotyped essential oils are from pharmaceutical laboratories. The essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% complete or integral. We present for sale only organic certified essential oils by ECOCERT, HEBBD (Botanically Essential and Biochemically Defined Oils) and HECT . (Essential Oils ChemoTypées).