Order the drug without prescription BiCirkan in pharmacy. It is a venotonic and a vasosculoprotective which causes a vasoconstriction, increases the resistance of the vessels and decreases their permeability. It is indicated in disorders of the venous circulation and the hemorrhoidal crisis .
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/6/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
BiCirkan 60 tablets to improve venous circulation
For warnings, precautions and contraindications, please consult the instructions for use.
Description BiCirkan 60 tablets Venous circulation
BiCirkan is a venotonic and vasosculoprotective agent that causes vasoconstriction, increases vessel resistance and decreases permeability .
A venotonic is a drug known for its effectiveness against the more or less serious circulatory problems on the lower limbs such as hemorrhoids, heavy legs or phlebitis. It is a treatment against heavy legs. It is often extracted from plants.
Learn more about the different pathologies of the venous circulation .
- The heaviness of the legs or calves are particular sensations of heaviness in the legs, usually more important at the end of the day, in case of high heat, standing or prolonged sitting, or when the calf is compressed in clothes or shoes too tight.
- Phlebalgia is a specific pain of a venous path and can result in slenderness in the course of the veins.
- Cramps of the lower limbs appear in 30% of venous diseases and are characterized by a lasting and abnormal contraction of a muscle of the leg, resulting in poor drainage of the oxygen-depleted blood.
- Impatience is a sensation of numbness defined as an urge to move one's legs during prolonged stationary periods, forcing one to get up.
Description of BiCirkan
It is indicated in disorders of the venous circulation and the hemorrhoidal crisis .
In case of chronic pathology, it is possible to associate this treatment with oral drops L28 LEHNING , the homeopathic treatment of disorders of the venous circulation (varicose veins, varicose ulcers, hemorrhoids).
Using advice from BiCirkan
2 tablets daily in 2 doses during meals, 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet for lunch
Composition of BiCirkan
Dry extract of small holly, hesperidin methylchalcone, ascorbic acid
Excipients: hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, copovidone, crospovidone, talc, anhydrous colloidal silica, magnesium stearate. Film coating: hypromellose, ethylcellulose, triethylcitrate, titanium dioxide (E 171), red cochineal lacquer (E 124)
Excipient with known effect: red cochineal lacquer
Careful use of BiCirkan
Contraindications : Allergy to one of the constituents
Read the manual carefully
Presentation of BiCirkan
Box of 60 film-coated tablets
Warnings on drugs
Beware, the drug without prescription Bicirkan is not a product like the others. Read the package leaflet of the drug Bicirkan tablet before ordering. Do not let the medicine reach children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current treatments.
- Please inform your online pharmacist of current treatments to identify any incompatibilities. The order validation form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
- Click here to find the leaflet for this medicine on the website of the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products.
- Pharmacovigilance: Report an adverse effect (s) associated with the use of a Bicirkan drug.
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
Vasculoprotective and veinotonic
small holly, hesperidin methylchalcone, ascorbic acid
BICIRKAN: tablet (pink); box of 30.
BICIRKAN: tablet (pink); box of 60.
Laboratory Pierre Fabre Medicine
|Small holly, dry extract||80 mg|
|Hesperidin methylchalcone||200 mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||400 mg|
vascular protector and a veinotonic . It facilitates the circulation of the blood in the veins and combats the alteration of the capillary vessels .
It is used in the symptomatic treatment:
- heavy legs, impatience and other disorders related to poor venous or lymphatic circulation,
- of hemorrhoids .
The treatment of venous insufficiency is based on specific measures such as the wearing of compression stockings.
Pains, anal bleeding that persist despite treatment may be due to a disease other than hemorrhoids and require medical advice. Similarly, any anal bleeding occurring in a person over 50 years of age should be the subject of a medical consultation.
Usual dosage:1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet at noon.
Chronic constipation and excessive thrust are the main factors triggering hemorrhoid seizures. Diets high in dietary fiber, abundant drinks and regular physical exercise limit the risk.
Nausea, stomach pain.
Abnormal dilation of a vein of the anus or rectum developing either externally or internally. It may cause bleeding.
Painful sensations in the legs. They manifest themselves, usually during bedtime, by a feeling of discomfort, an irrepressible need to move their legs.
Incapacity of the veins of the legs to bring the blood back to the heart.
The lymph, a colorless liquid that circulates in specific vessels and whose accumulation causes edema.
Inflammation of a deep vein with formation of a blood clot, usually affecting the legs. The severity of the phlebitis is related to the possibility of displacement of the clot which can migrate to the heart and then obstruct an artery of the lungs (pulmonary embolism). A paraphlebite, or superficial phlebitis, is the inflammation of a superficial vein; it is much less worrying.
Treatment that suppresses or alleviates the symptoms of a disease without addressing its cause.
Blood vessels thinner than hair (hence their name) that irrigate the cells.
Blood vessels: arteries and veins.
Refers to a drug that has the property of increasing the tone of the wall.
Click here to find the record of this drug on the website of the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report an adverse effect (s) related to the use of a drug
ANSM - Last updated: 19/04/2017
Dry extract of Petit houx / hesperidin methyl chalcone / ascorbic acid
You should always use this medication exactly as prescribed in this leaflet or by your doctor or pharmacist.
· Keep this leaflet. You might need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist for advice or information.
· If you experience any of the side effects, talk to your doctor, or your pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
· You should contact your doctor if you experience no improvement or feel worse after a few days in case of a hemorrhoidal attack or after 14 days in case of venous circulation problems.
Do not use this medication for children.
1. What is BICIRKAN, film-coated tablet and in which case it is used?
2. What information should I take before taking BICIRKAN film-coated tablets?
3. How to take BICIRKAN, film-coated tablet?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to store BICIRKAN film-coated tablets?
6. Package contents and other information.
What is BICIRKAN, film-coated tablet?
BICIRKAN is a combination of three active substances: small holly extract, hesperidin methyl chalcone and ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
BICIRKAN belongs to a group of medicines acting on the permeability of the capillary vessels (cardiovascular system).
This drug is a veinotonic and a vasculoprotective (it increases the tone of the veins and the resistance of the vessels and decreases their permeability).
In which cases is it used?
BICIRKAN is used in adults to treat:
· disorders of the venous circulation: heavy legs, swollen, painful, painful sensations (so-called impatience of the first decubitus) at bedtime.
· the functional signs related to the hemorrhoid crisis (dilation and inflammation of the veins in the anus).
· If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active ingredients (small holly solids, hesperidin methyl chalcone and / or ascorbic acid) or to any of the other ingredients of this medication mentioned in section 6 .
· If you have iron storage problems (thalassemia, hemochromatosis, sideroblastic anemia) due to the presence of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) in the composition of this drug.
Warnings and Precautions
· In case of diarrhea: stop your treatment and tell your doctor (see section 4 What are the possible side effects?)
· Venous circulation disorders: If the discomfort and / or fragility of the vessels does not improve after 15 days of treatment, consult your doctor.
· Hemorrhoidal attack: The administration of this product does not provide specific treatment for other anal diseases. If hemorrhoidal problems persist after a few days of treatment, it is essential to consult your doctor.
Precautions for use
Venous circulation disorders:
This medication is effective when combined with a healthy lifestyle.
Avoid sun exposure, heat, prolonged standing, overweight.
Walking and possibly wearing adapted stockings promote blood circulation.
This medication contains a coloring agent called red cochineal A (E124) which can cause allergic reactions.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) can influence the results of biological tests, such as blood glucose, bilirubin, measurement of transaminase activity, lactates and other tests.
Children and Youth
Other medicines and BICIRKAN, film-coated tablet
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or may take any other medicines.
BICIRKAN, film-coated tablet with food and beverages and alcohol
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or plan a pregnancy, ask your doctor for advice or pharmacist before taking this medication.
As a precaution, it is preferable to avoid the use of BICIRKAN during pregnancy and it should not be used during breastfeeding.
Driving and using machines
BICIRKAN, film-coated tablet contains: cochineal red (E124)
This medicine contains cochineal red (E124) and may cause allergic reactions.
The recommended dose is 2 tablets per day, 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet at lunchtime, during meals.
Method and route of administration
This medication is taken orally.
Swallow the tablet as it is with a glass of water.
Usual duration of treatment:
· In venous circulation disorders: If the discomfort and / or fragility of the vessels does not improve after 15 days of treatment, consult your doctor.
· In the hemorrhoidal crisis: treatment should be short-lived. If hemorrhoidal problems persist after a few days of treatment (not more than one week), it is essential to consult your doctor.
Use in children and adolescents
Not applicable .
If you take more BICIRKAN film-coated tablets than you should:
Excessive doses of ascorbic acid (constituent of BICIRKAN) can lead to hemolytic anemia in G6PD-deficient subjects.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist.
If you forget to take BICIRKAN, film-coated tablet:
Do not take a double dose to make up for the single dose you have forgotten to take.
If you stop taking BICIRKAN, film-coated tablet:
If you have any further questions on the use of this medication, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
The following side effects may occur:
· Common (1 to 10 patients out of 100)
Diarrhea, sometimes severe, rapidly improving upon cessation of treatment (see section 2 Warnings).
· Uncommon (1 to 10 of 1000 patients)
Nausea, erythema (redness of the skin), pruritus (itching), muscle spasms, pain in the extremities (hands and / or feet), insomnia (difficulty falling asleep), dyspepsia (functional digestive disorder).
· Rare (up to 1 in 1000 patients)
Nervousness, dizziness, coldness of the extremities (coldness of hands and / or feet), venous pain (increased sensitivity of the veins), gastrointestinal disorders, aphthous stomatitis (inflammation of the oral cavity with the presence of vesicles) alanine aminotransferase (increase of a liver biological parameter).
· Not known (frequency can not be determined from available data):
Erythema maculopapular (redness of the skin) and urticaria (red plaques in relief associated with itching)
Colitis (inflammation of the colon) reversible upon cessation of treatment.
Declaration of side effects
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report adverse reactions directly through the national reporting system:
National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and network of Regional Centers for Pharmacovigilance - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr
By reporting adverse reactions, you are helping to provide more information about the safety of the drug.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the package after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C in the outer carton and away from moisture.
Do not throw any medicines into drains or rubbish. Ask your pharmacist to remove any medications you are no longer using. These measures will help protect the environment.
· The active substances are:
Dry Holly Extract ............................................. .................................................. .... .80.00 mg
Hesperidin methyl chalcone ..................................... .......... ............................................ 200.00 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) ............................................ ............................................... 400.00 mg
For a film-coated tablet.
· The other components are:
Bare tablet : hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, copovidone, crospovidone, talc, anhydrous colloidal silica, magnesium stearate.
Lamination : hypromellose, ethylcellulose, triethylcitrate, titanium dioxide (E171), cochineal red lacquer (E124) (see section 2: BICIRKAN contains : red cochineal (E124))
This drug is in the form of film-coated tablet.
Each box contains 30, 60, 90, 120 or 180 film-coated tablets.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
45 place Abel Gance
PIERRE FABRE MEDICAMENT
45 place Abel Gance
45 place Abel Gance
[to be completed later by the holder]
Detailed information on this medicine is available on the ANSM website (France).
Health Education Council:
Avoid sitting or standing too long, slightly elevating your feet, avoiding sun exposure, heat, ensuring a healthy and balanced diet, and regular physical activity (walking, cycling, etc.) , avoid overweight, avoid tight clothing, wearing socks or stockings as well as showering his legs with cold water promote blood circulation.
Drink 1.5 to 2L of water per day, consume high-fiber foods to avoid constipation (fruits, green vegetables, whole grains), avoid fats, coffee, alcohol and spicy foods , exercise regularly to stimulate blood flow, avoid wearing too heavy objects.
Purchase online pharmacy treatments to fight against Venous Insufficiency and Heavy Legs at the best price:
Women are particularly concerned by this phenomenon of heavy legs . It should not be neglected, under penalty of complications due to the disorder of the blood circulation. In 80% of cases, it is symptomatic of functional venous insufficiency . The blood does not circulate well and varicose veins can appear on the skin.
In summer, the symptoms reappear: the ankles swell , the calves swell and become painful ...
Find a selection of products to treat your heavy legs . Effectively fight against the small inconveniences of everyday life with effective and quality remedies.
No medicine will be delivered outside French territory. Only available at the pharmacy in Perpignan (France).