VITAMIN B6 CYSTINE BIOGARAN COUNCIL
Box of 60 film-coated tablets, used to strengthen brittle nails and hair, and the makeup of the healing of the cornea and the incipient baldness (hair growth) treatment.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 04/15/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Medications manual CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN COUNCIL
In which case the drug CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN COUNCIL is prescribed?
Contains a sulfur amino acid and vitamin B6.Il is used to strengthen hair and brittle nails, and in the treatment of extra scarring of the cornea.
Presentations of drug CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN COUNCIL
VITAMIN B6 CYSTINE BIOGARAN TIP: compressed (yellow); Box 60
- Not covered - Free Price
VITAMIN B6 CYSTINE BIOGARAN TIP: compressed (yellow); Box 120
- Not covered - Free Price
Pharmaceutical Composition CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN COUNCIL
Cystine 500 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 50 mg
Active ingredients: L-cystine, pyridoxine hydrochloride
Excipients: Polyvinyl alcohol, microcrystalline cellulose, iron oxide yellow, quinoline yellow aluminum lake, Macrogol 4000, Macrogol 6000 Magnesium stearate, Opadry, Soy lecithin, talc, titanium dioxide
Cons-indications of the drug CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN COUNCIL
This drug should not be used in case of cystinuria (abnormal elimination of cystine in the urine).
Fertility, pregnancy and lactation
This medicine contains only substances presumed safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding. However, do not use for prolonged periods without consulting your pharmacist or your doctor.
Directions for use and dosage of the drug CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN COUNCIL
The tablets should be swallowed with a little water during meals.
Drug usual dose CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN COUNCIL:
2 tablets, 2 times unwanted jour.Effets this medicine
You felt an adverse effect may be due to this medicine, you can declare it by downloading the form .
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN CONSEIL
Association of vitamin and amino acid
CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN TIP: tablet (yellow); box of 60.
CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN TIP: tablet (yellow); box of 120.
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)||50 mg|
amino acid contained in the keratin of hair and nails and vitamin B6.
It is used in the supplementary treatment of hair and fragile nails.
- abnormal elimination of cystine in the urine (cystinuria),
- in combination with medicinal products containing levodopa alone.
- Adult: 2 tablets, 2 times a day.
Amino acids are the elemental constituents of proteins. Some essential amino acids can not be made by the body and must therefore be supplied by the diet.
Treatment that complements the action of a specific treatment, but generally does not achieve healing on its own.
An essential ingredient for the growth and proper functioning of the body. Vitamin requirements are normally covered by a varied diet. In developed countries, only vitamin D deficiency, in the young child or the old man who is exposed to the sun, justifies systematic supplementation. Superior intake, especially with medicines, can lead to overdose and various disorders (mainly vitamins A and D).
Click here to find the record of this drug on the website of the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report an adverse effect (s) related to the use of a drug
ANSM - Updated on: 20/06/2017
You should always take this medication exactly as prescribed in this leaflet or by your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
· Keep this leaflet. You might need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist for advice or information.
· If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
· You should contact your doctor if you experience no improvement or feel less well after 1 month.
Do not use this medication for children.
1. What is CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN COUNCIL 500 mg / 50 mg film-coated tablet and in which cases is it used?
2. What should I tell you before taking CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN TIP 500 mg / 50 mg film-coated tablet?
3. How to take CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN TIP 500 mg / 50 mg film-coated tablet?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to store CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN CONSEIL 500 mg / 50 mg film-coated tablet?
6. Package contents and other information.
OTHER DERMATOLOGICAL PREPARATIONS.
VITAMINS, OTHER ASSOCIATIONS.
This medication constitutes a supply of cystine, sulfated amino acid and vitamin B6.
This medication is recommended as an adjunct to nails or fragile hair.
You should contact your doctor if you experience no improvement or feel less well after 1 month.
· if you are allergic to L-cystine or pyridoxine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of this medication mentioned in section 6.
· If you are allergic to peanut or soy because this medicine contains soy lecithin.
· (see "Other medicines and CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN COUNCIL 500 mg / 50 mg film-coated tablet").
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before taking CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN CONSEIL 500 mg / 50 mg film-coated tablet.
Special warnings :
Treatment with this medication does not preclude any specific treatment.
If symptoms persist beyond one month of treatment, if they become worse or if new symptoms appear, seek the advice of your pharmacist or doctor.
Children and Youth
Other medicines and CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN TIP 500 mg / 50 mg film-coated tablet
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or may take any other medicines.
Inhibition of the activity of levodopa when used without a peripheral dopadecarboxylase inhibitor.
Avoid any intake of pyridoxine in the absence of dopadecarboxylase inhibitor.
In order to avoid possible interactions between several medicines, you should systematically report any other treatment in progress to your doctor or pharmacist.
CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN TIP 500 mg / 50 mg, film-coated tablets with food and beverages
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or plan a pregnancy, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Driving and using machines
CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN COUNCIL 500 mg / 50 mg film-coated tablet contains soya lecithin.
Always take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if in doubt.
RESERVED FOR ADULTS.
4 tablets per day in 2 doses to be taken during meals.
THIS MEDICINE HAS BEEN PERSONALLY ISSUED IN A SPECIFIC SITUATION:
· IT MAY NOT BE ADAPTED TO ANOTHER CASE.
· DO NOT ADVISE IT TO ANOTHER PERSON.
Swallow the tablets with a large glass of water.
Frequency of Administration
2 take to take during meals.
Duration of treatment
The duration of treatment is 1 month; At the end of this period, if the symptoms persist, the patient should contact his doctor or pharmacist.
If you take more CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN TIP 500 mg / 50 mg, film-coated tablet you should not have
Immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist.
If you forget to take CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN CONSEIL 500 mg / 50 mg, film-coated tablet
Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
If you stop taking CYSTINE / VITAMIN B6 BIOGARAN TIP 500 mg / 50 mg, film-coated tablet
If you have any further questions on the use of this medication, ask your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for more information.
Declaration of side effects
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report adverse reactions directly via the national reporting system: National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and network of Regional Centers of Pharmacovigilance - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr.
By reporting adverse reactions, you are helping to provide more information about the safety of the drug.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
No special storage conditions.
Do not throw any medication into drains or household waste. Ask your pharmacist to remove any medications you are no longer using. These measures will help protect the environment.
· The active substances are:
L-cystine ............................................... .................................................. ........................ 500.00 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) ........................................... ................................ 50.00 mg
For a film-coated tablet.
· The other components are:
Microcrystalline cellulose, talc, magnesium stearate.
Opadry II Yellow *, macrogol 6000.
* Composition of Opadry II Yellow: polyvinyl alcohol, talc, macrogol 4000, titanium dioxide (E171), soya lecithin, quinoline yellow aluminum lacquer, yellow iron oxide (E172).
This medication is in the form of a film-coated tablet, 20, 60 or 120 tablets.
15, BOULEVARD CHARLES DE GAULLE
15, BOULEVARD CHARLES DE GAULLE
[to be completed later by the holder]
Detailed information on this medicine is available on the ANSM website (France).
Health Education Council:
· Fragile hair and nails are disorders of the appendages that may occur in certain situations that may be considered normal or pathological (related to a specific disease or disorder of the body).
· When a specific disease or disorder of the organism is causing disorders of the appendages, a treatment will be determined by your doctor.
· Hair loss (or alopecia) is frequently associated with capillary fragility.
· Sudden hair loss over a short period of time may be diffuse or patchy (alopecia areata) and are most often of known cause (aggressive hair care, poor general condition, poorly balanced weight loss, certain medications, psychic shock, stress. ..).
· Chronic (long-term) hair loss (or alopecia) is almost always diffuse. They are sometimes due to a specific disease (thyroid, metabolic ...). In the vast majority, these chronic alopecia are of poorly known origin, usually of hereditary character.
· Normally the hair has a lifetime of 3 to 6 years and it drops 50 to 100 hair per day. A greater fall in hair may occur seasonally (in the fall) or after delivery: this fall is normal, transient and there is no need to start treatment. Alopecia is defined as hair loss greater than 100 hairs per day.
· The fragility of the nails is manifested by a splitting of the nail tablet, a hyperstriation on the length of the nail.
· Larger anomalies of the nails may be due to infection (eg mycosis) or other dermatological disease (psoriasis). An isolated abnormality of a nail may be due to a tumor of the nail.
· Frailty of the nails can be linked to a deficiency (especially iron deficiency), it can be associated with a fragility of the hair or alopecia.
· It is recommended to protect the hands from moisture and trauma.
Alopecia is a medical term that corresponds to a hair loss . Considered normal when you lose up to 100 hairs a day, it becomes pathological beyond that. Congenital, acquired, localized, diffuse, acute or chronic, there are different forms of hair loss , whose causes and mechanisms are varied.
The main reasons for a high hair loss are hormonal changes often due to pregnancy or menopause . Dietary deficiencies can also be the cause of hair loss. Fatigue and stress also have an influence on the health of the hair. A strong trauma can cause hair loss.
Faced with hair loss, we must react quickly and not wait for the phenomenon to install to deal with the problem. Thus, it effectively stops the reduction of the number of hair. There are effective treatments against hair loss.