EXTRACT MACERATED GLYCERINE VINE VIRGIN BUD BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
Bud Virginia creeper (Ampelopsis vetchi) is recommended gemmotherapy to relieve and soothe persistent joint pain. It affects musculoskeletal system due to its anti inflammatory properties.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
VINE VIRGIN BUD MACERATED BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
Description of Virginia creeper bud MACERATED bio
The glycerine macerate bud vine is one of the proposed remedies gemmotherapy the most illustrious. It plays an undeniable role in the treatment of joint pain. Its virtues are derived from bud Ampelopsis more commonly called Virginia creeper. It is a climbing shrub belonging to the family ampélidacées. Its small flowers so characteristic hides behind a lush foliage that is often seen covering the entire facades of houses.
Application advice and opinions on vine bud MACERATED bio
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- Do a week cut every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or lactating
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition Virginia creeper bud MACERATED bio
- Glycerine macerate bud vine
- Latin name: Ampelopsis Vetchi
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds made in the network of local collectors
- Preparation, packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with vine bud MACERATED bio
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Presentation of vine bud MACERATED bio
The use of bud Ampelopsis Vetchi (Parthenocissus quinquefolia) is a solution to fight against joint deformities, inflammatory arthritis deformans. It is recommended to treat Dupuytren's disease for example. Its effectiveness is often recognized in regard to its effects on the deformation and pain which is attributed to small joints
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy vine bud MACERATED bio ONLY are prepared with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Gemmotherapy Pharmaceutics: extracts from buds and young shoots are mainly in two types of gemmotherapy products:
• The macerated glycerine unit concentrates (or macerates mother) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of various mother macerates which meet targeted health problem.
What gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of everyone regardless of age. Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, a key moment in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain the power of the future plant. They are a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, ABSCENTS in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other fabrics. This explains the effectiveness and range of applications of concentrated macerates mother or macerated glycerine.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.