EXTRACT MACERATED GLYCERINE BUD WALNUT BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
Of great help to restore intestinal flora and act on the digestive system, it is also recommended for its benefits to the ENT, its support to clear the bronchi or get rid of a cold or runny nose
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
WALNUT BUD MACERATED BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
The macerate buds walnut helps to support the defense of our body naturally and strengthens our immune system. It helps combat colds, helps clear the lungs. It also acts more specifically on our digestive system. Walnut is a non-forest tree relatively large. it has its origins in Eurasia. The nut has many virtues, contains essential polyunsaturated fatty acids and has beneficial effects on our cardiovascular system. Bud, embryonic part of the plant, has also virtues quite interesting on our daily health.
Description walnut bud bio MACERATED
Bud walnut is acting on your ENT, it is invaluable to be able to clear the bronchi and control glitches winter seasons as colds and the endless runny nose. It is also the partner of our digestive system. It will help you fight against digestive disorders, it is beneficial to the stomach, liver and pancreas. It is also a particularly interesting help to restore intestinal flora and helps mitigate the diarrhrées, including that related to taking antibiotics.
Application advice and advice on walnut bud bio MACERATED
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- Do a week cut every 3 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children
Composition of organic walnut bud MACERATED
- Glycerine macerate buds walnut
- Latin name: Juglans regia
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds made in the network of local collectors
- Preparation, packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with walnut bud bio MACERATED
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy walnut bud bio MACERATED are ONLY prepared with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Ars pharmacy specialized in Gemmotherapy
Care and Nature, Your organic pharmacy specializing in alternative medicines online offers you its new range in Gemmotherapy. The extracts of buds and young shoots occur mainly in 2 types of gemmotherapy products:
• Single concentrated glycerine macerates (or macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complexes, harmonious associations of different mother macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
What is gemotherapy? The gemotherapy is effective for the well-being of all without limitation of age. Gemmotherapy is an area of herbal medicine that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in spring, at a key point in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, the buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain all the power of the future plant. They constitute a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients absent in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are more rich in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other tissues. This explains the efficiency and the wide range of applications of the parent macerates or concentrated glycerin macerates.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.