EXTRACT MACERATED GLYCERINE CHESTNUT BUD BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
Bud chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) is recommended for its anti inflammatory properties and indicated as venous tonic. It increases venous tone and is a useful and effective anti edematous.
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
CHESTNUT BUD MACERATED BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
Chestnut buds to prepare the glycerine macerate is used as extraction of active principles practiced in gemmotherapy to strengthen and promote venous tone. The buckeye is a remarkable tree that originated in Asia Minor. It is mainly used as an ornamental tree in parks. It comes from the family of Hippocastanaceae. It is commonly called horse chestnut, horse chestnut and white chestnut. It is a large tree that can reach 30 meters and an age of 300 years
Description chestnut bud MACERATED bio
Bud chestnut is a powerful venous tonic. It is recommended and recommended gemmotherapy for its anti-inflammatory properties and its ability to fight against edema. this is also an anti-exudative. It strengthens the vein walls, reduces its permeability and strengthens capillary resistance. It is a remedy of choice and interesting against the hemorrhoidal disorders. Venous tone is enhanced by its action to stimulate vasoconstriction.
Application advice and opinions on chestnut bud MACERATED bio
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- Do a week cut every 3 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition of chestnut bud MACERATED bio
- Glycerine macerate buds and young shoots of chestnut
- Latin name: Aesculus hippocastanum
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds made in the network of local collectors
- Preparation, packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with chestnut bud MACERATED bio
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Presentation chestnut bud MACERATED bio
30 ml bottle
Latin name: Aesculus hippocastanum
Part of the plant used: the bud and shoots
Glycerine macerate buds and young shoots Chestnut
30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy chestnut bud MACERATED bio are prepared ONLY with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Gemmotherapy Pharmaceutics: extracts from buds and young shoots are mainly in two types of gemmotherapy products:
• The macerated glycerine unit concentrates (or macerates mother) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of various mother macerates which meet targeted health problem.
What gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of everyone regardless of age. Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, a key moment in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain the power of the future plant. They are a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, ABSCENTS in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other fabrics. This explains the effectiveness and range of applications of concentrated macerates mother or macerated glycerine.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.