EXTRACT MACERATED GLYCERINE BUD GENEVRIER BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
The macerate Juniper is an effective diuretic and detoxifier. Ally is your liver and also has properties that make it a controller in your blood sugar.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
JUNIPER BUD MACERATED BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
Juniper has many virtues. Its therapeutic properties are initially recognized when used in the form of essential oil. Its use in the world of gemothérapie also provides interesting especially in the liver and liver function results. Juniper, Juniperus communis, is a fairly dense shrub, a non-resinous connifère present in the Mediterranean. It has berry culinary and medicinal properties. This is a plant that belongs to the family Cupressaceae and comes in many varieties. Used in the form of bud macerate, therefore embryonic phase, juniper has diurétiqes, detoxifying and purifying properties.
Description juniper bud MACERATED bio
The glycerine macerate bud juniper is especially recommended for the fight against hepatocellular failure, liver dysfunction, toxic hepatitis, drug type and decreases hepatocyte functions. It is also indicated in the case of hepatic steatosis, ie abnormal infiltration of fat in the liver. Its action is mainly directed towards the liver, its functioning and it is égaement a tonic for the body in general.
Application advice and opinions on juniper bud MACERATED bio
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- Do a week cut every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition of organic juniper bud MACERATED
- Glycerine macerate buds juniper
- Latin Name: Juniperus communis
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds made in the network of local collectors
- Preparation, packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with organic juniper bud MACERATED
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy juniper bud MACERATED bio ONLY are prepared with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Ars approved pharmacy specializing in Gemmotherapy
Care and Nature, Your bio pharmacy specialized in soft medicines online offers you its new range in Gemmotherapy. The extracts of buds and young shoots are mainly presented under 2 types of gemmotherapy products:
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
What is gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of all without limitation of age. Gemmotherapy is a field of herbal medicine that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, at a key point in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, the buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain all the power of the future plant. They constitute a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, abscesses in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other tissues. This explains the efficiency and wide range of applications of concentrated macerated macerates or glycerine macerates.