GEMMOTONUS BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
This anti-stress formula gemmotherapy combines the effects of 3 buds, fig, lime and fir, to bring you a natural solution to combat stress and anxiety regulate daily
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: GINSENG tincture Lehning Homeopathic Drops
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
GEMMOTONUS BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
This anti-stress complex enjoys the broad spectrum of action that characterizes gemmotherapy and complementarity of a combination of different plant buds, each with specific properties. The effects of buds fig, fir and lime are combined in a single formula in the form of glycerine macerate. The primary objective of this complex is to combat daily stress, regulate emotions and soothe a too large or excessive calm anxiety.
Description of bio gemmotonus
The bud of the fig tree has an effect on our endocrine system. It has the particularity to appease the troubles related to procrastinate too much emotion. It will complement this first benefit of a useful and interesting helps to control and alleviate stomach problems related to anxiety.
For its part, the lime has him more sedative and soothing globally. it is known to promote and find quality sleep, a serene and regular sleep. It is often recommended for people with too light sleep. It also facilitates sleep onset significantly in the medium term and allows better standardize and regulate our internal clock. Tree bud comes here mainly to ease and enhance the action of other plants.
Application advice and opinions on bio gemmotonus
Here is the advice we give about the use of this glycerine macerate
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- It is recommended to carry out a one week break every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition of bio gemmotonus
- Ingredients: Glycerin macerated buds Bio fig, lime and fir
- Part of the plant used: bud, young shoots and sometimes rootlets
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
- Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with bio gemmotonus
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy gemmotonus bio are prepared ONLY with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Ars approved pharmacy specializing in Gemmotherapy
Care and Nature, Your bio pharmacy specialized in soft medicines online offers you its new range in Gemmotherapy. The extracts of buds and young shoots are mainly presented under 2 types of gemmotherapy products:
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
What is gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of all without limitation of age. Gemmotherapy is a field of herbal medicine that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, at a key point in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, the buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain all the power of the future plant. They constitute a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, abscesses in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other tissues. This explains the efficiency and wide range of applications of concentrated macerated macerates or glycerine macerates.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.