EXTRACT MACERATED GLYCERINE BUD GEMMOSOMMEIL BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
This complex issue of gemmotherapy offers a natural response to difficulty falling asleep and sleep disorders while avoiding bothersome side effects
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
GEMMOSOMMEIL BIO 30ML BIOGEMM linden, birch, olive
You are prone to difficulty falling asleep, to sleep properly at night, the intutilé GEMMOSOMMEIL complex combining the virtues and actions on our body basswood, birch and olive can help you find a quality sleep and sleep better. This formula is obtained from the combination of glycerine macerated buds and young shoots and respecting fundamental proncipes of gemmotherapy.
Description of bio gemmosommeil
The Asociation of basswood, birch and olive particulièrements and their respective properties gemmotherapy is of course not trivial. Birch helps fight against stress and mild depression that perturb sleep. It has virtues and is often noted for its anti asthenic action thus its ability to fight a strong fatigue. Linden, through its buds, has calming and sedative effects while participating in a good drainage of our organization. Olive favors for his part and contributes to the good sangine circulation in our body. Lengthen sleep, act on the stresss which can disrupt sleep duration as, here Ojectives this entirely dedicated to your sleep formula.
Application advice and opinions on bio gemmosommeil
Here are the tips we give you concernat using this glycerine macerate
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- It is recommended to carry out a one week break every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition of Organic gemmosommeil
- Ingredients: Glycerin macerated buds Bio birch, lime and olive
- Part of the plant used: bud, young shoots and sometimes rootlets
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
- Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with bio gemmosommeil
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Introducing gemmosommeil bio
30 ml bottle
Part of the plant used: the bud and shoots
Glycerine macerate buds and young shoots linden, birch, olive
30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy gemmosommeil bio are prepared ONLY with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Ars approved pharmacy specializing in Gemmotherapy
Care and Nature, Your bio pharmacy specialized in soft medicines online offers you its new range in Gemmotherapy. The extracts of buds and young shoots are mainly presented under 2 types of gemmotherapy products:
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
What is gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of all without limitation of age. Gemmotherapy is a field of herbal medicine that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, at a key point in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, the buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain all the power of the future plant. They constitute a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, abscesses in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other tissues. This explains the efficiency and wide range of applications of concentrated macerated macerates or glycerine macerates.