GEMMOPOLLEN MACERATED GLYCERINE BUD EXTRACT BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
Blackcurrant, the beech and birch, a solution to relieve allergies to pollens, grasses order tract: An effective way to treat allergic manifestations to better tolerate the alliance with 3 buds complex
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
GEMMOPOLLEN BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
There are various types of allergy. Those related to exposure to grass pollen respiratory nature occur at the coming of spring are very annoying. GEMMOPOLEN is a complex of 3 buds, blackcurrant, the beech and birch. It is an interesting response to defend against allergens, relieve allergy symptoms and lessen the reactions. It helps to alleviate the effects of hay fever, asthma, allergic rhinitis and pharyngitis, spasmodic cough and therefore represents a choice against anti allergic respiratory allergies.
Description of bio gemmopollen
This complex allows us to cope with allergies mitigating their effects. It combines the virtues of different buds. Blackcurrant buds a most used gemmotherapy including pediatrics, comes into play in its compostion. It reduces allergic reactions types rhinitis due to its anti inflammatory properties. It helps to neutralize histamine and has an action cortico stimulating. It allows to reduce the use of antispasmodic treatment and the use of corticosteroids. It also has the ability to amplify and facilitate the action of other buds that accompanies this form. Birch has a stimulating effect on the immune system. It regulates responses related to respiratory allergies. The beech strengthens the immune system while supporting the action of other macerated buds against allergy.
Application advice and opinions on bio gemmopollen
Here are the tips we give you concernat using this glycerine macerate
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- It is recommended to carry out a one week break every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition of Organic gemmopollen
- Ingredients: Glycerin macerated buds Bio currant, beech and birch
- Part of the plant used: bud, young shoots and sometimes rootlets
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
- Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with bio gemmopollen
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy gemmopollen bio are prepared ONLY with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Gemmotherapy Pharmaceutics: extracts from buds and young shoots are mainly in two types of gemmotherapy products:
• The macerated glycerine unit concentrates (or macerates mother) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of various mother macerates which meet targeted health problem.
What gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of everyone regardless of age. Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, a key moment in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain the power of the future plant. They are a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, ABSCENTS in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other fabrics. This explains the effectiveness and range of applications of concentrated macerates mother or macerated glycerine.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.