GEMMOPOLLEN MACERATED GLYCERINE BUD EXTRACT BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
Blackcurrant, the beech and birch, a solution to relieve allergies to pollens, grasses order tract: An effective way to treat allergic manifestations to better tolerate the alliance with 3 buds complex
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
GEMMOPOLLEN BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
There are various types of allergy. Those related to exposure to grass pollen respiratory nature occur at the coming of spring are very annoying. GEMMOPOLEN is a complex of 3 buds, blackcurrant, the beech and birch. It is an interesting response to defend against allergens, relieve allergy symptoms and lessen the reactions. It helps to alleviate the effects of hay fever, asthma, allergic rhinitis and pharyngitis, spasmodic cough and therefore represents a choice against anti allergic respiratory allergies.
Description of bio gemmopollen
This complex allows us to cope with allergies mitigating their effects. It combines the virtues of different buds. Blackcurrant buds a most used gemmotherapy including pediatrics, comes into play in its compostion. It reduces allergic reactions types rhinitis due to its anti inflammatory properties. It helps to neutralize histamine and has an action cortico stimulating. It allows to reduce the use of antispasmodic treatment and the use of corticosteroids. It also has the ability to amplify and facilitate the action of other buds that accompanies this form. Birch has a stimulating effect on the immune system. It regulates responses related to respiratory allergies. The beech strengthens the immune system while supporting the action of other macerated buds against allergy.
Application advice and opinions on bio gemmopollen
Here are the tips we give you concernat using this glycerine macerate
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- It is recommended to carry out a one week break every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition of Organic gemmopollen
- Ingredients: Glycerin macerated buds Bio currant, beech and birch
- Part of the plant used: bud, young shoots and sometimes rootlets
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
- Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with bio gemmopollen
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy gemmopollen bio are prepared ONLY with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Ars approved pharmacy specializing in Gemmotherapy
Care and Nature, Your bio pharmacy specialized in soft medicines online offers you its new range in Gemmotherapy. The extracts of buds and young shoots are mainly presented under 2 types of gemmotherapy products:
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
What is gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of all without limitation of age. Gemmotherapy is a field of herbal medicine that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, at a key point in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, the buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain all the power of the future plant. They constitute a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, abscesses in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other tissues. This explains the efficiency and wide range of applications of concentrated macerated macerates or glycerine macerates.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!