GEMMOMINCEUR MACERATED BUD BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
To use gemmotherapy is possible with this complex buds with detoxifying and draining action. It allows you to develop a treatment slimming background against water retention and cellulite
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
GEMMOMINCEUR BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
GEMMOMINCEUR the complex is dedicated completely to your silhouette. It combines the properties of different buds known to have very specific specific actions. It is advisable to use this complex as background therapy in addition to a balanced diet and a physical activity, important elements of your slimming plane. Buds chestnut, ash and hazel up this formula.
Description of bio gemmominceur
This complex will bénéificier you an interesting and effective synergy of different actions and benefits of plant buds recognized in the world of gemmotherapy. The chestnut decongest the lymphatic system and sanitized. It helps combat the hydrolipodystrophie, cellulite also called orange peel. It facilitates the removal. Ash on the other hand is a reinal draining, it improves renal elimination. It is a diuretic and anti arthritic. It also has anti inflammatory properties. Hazel is in support of the actions of two other buds. This is an anti edematous and veinotonique. It is effciently on lower limb edema and limit water retention.
Application advice and opinions on bio gemmominceur
Here are the tips we give you concernat using this glycerine macerate
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- It is recommended to carry out a one week break every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition of bio gemmominceur
- Ingredients: Glycerin macerated buds Bio hazel, ash and chestnut
- Part of the plant used: bud, young shoots and sometimes rootlets
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
- Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with bio gemmominceur
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy gemmominceur bio are prepared ONLY with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Ars approved pharmacy specializing in Gemmotherapy
Care and Nature, Your bio pharmacy specialized in soft medicines online offers you its new range in Gemmotherapy. The extracts of buds and young shoots are mainly presented under 2 types of gemmotherapy products:
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
What is gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of all without limitation of age. Gemmotherapy is a field of herbal medicine that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, at a key point in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, the buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain all the power of the future plant. They constitute a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, abscesses in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other tissues. This explains the efficiency and wide range of applications of concentrated macerated macerates or glycerine macerates.