GEMMOANTI-AGE MACERATED BUD BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
With this complex derived from gemmotherapy, its anti oxidant action and stimulation of the organs, enjoy an anti-aging treatment with the combined properties buds rosemary, redwood, oak and vine.
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
GEMMOANTI-AGE MACERATED BUD BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM (rosemary, cassis, redwood, oak, vine)
The GEMMOANTI-AGE complex is composed of different macerated glycerin buds and young shoots of different plants. It combines the antioxidant and toning properties of rosemary, cassi, redwood and oak to those of the vine that acts specifically on the stimulation of organs and the natural defenses of the body, relieves joint pain and rheumatism.
Description gemmoanti bio-age
This combination of buds from different plants in the same formula has the advantage of their complementarity. Their properties harmoniously combined represent a real asset, a valuable preventive medicine as an anti-aging cure
Application advice and opinions on gemmoanti bio-age
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- It is recommended to carry out a one week break every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition gemmoanti bio-age
- Ingredients: Glycerin macerated buds Bio blackcurrant, rosemary, redwood, oak and vine
- Part of the plant used: bud, young shoots and sometimes rootlets
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
- Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with gemmoanti bio-age
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Introducing gemmoanti bio-age
30 ml bottle
Part of the plant used: the bud and shoots
30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy gemmoanti bio-age are ONLY prepared with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Gemmotherapy Pharmaceutics: extracts from buds and young shoots are mainly in two types of gemmotherapy products:
• The macerated glycerine unit concentrates (or macerates mother) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of various mother macerates which meet targeted health problem.
What gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of everyone regardless of age. Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, a key moment in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain the power of the future plant. They are a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, ABSCENTS in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other fabrics. This explains the effectiveness and range of applications of concentrated macerates mother or macerated glycerine.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.