EXTRACT MACERATED GLYCERINE BUD FIGUIER BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
The fig tree bud macerate: when gemmotherapy service psychic system and your digestive system is a prime ally in the fight against anxiety and stress.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
MACERATED BUD FIGUIER BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
The fig tree is known for its various healing properties, it is also called the Sacred Tree. It occurs here in the embryonic and concentrated form: its bud. It works on both the psychic and digestive system by reducing heartburn or soothing stress and anxiety. The fig tree is a fruit tree of small deciduous rather palmate shape size. It has its origins in the Mediterannean basin and Central Asia. Its Latin name Ficus carica evokes particularly its origins through the term carica evoking an ancient province of Asia Minor.
Description fig bud MACERATED bio
The glycerine macerate bud fig acts on the endocrine system. It is often recommended and advisable to regulate a highly emotional when such disorders and psychosomatic disorders. It relieves tension related to stress and anxiety by regulating the nervous system. In addition to its calming effect, it also helps relieve heartburn, chronic gastritis. Under conditions concerning the gastrointestinal tract, it is indicated as an anti-reflux.
Application advice and advice on fig bud MACERATED bio
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- Do a week cut every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition fig bud MACERATED bio
- Glycerine macerate buds fig
- Latin name: Ficus carica
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds made in the network of local collectors
- Preparation, packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with organic fig tree bud MACERATED
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Presentation fig bud MACERATED bio
30 ml bottle
Latin name: Ficus carica
Part of the plant used: the bud and shoots
Glycerine macerate buds and young shoots of fig
30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy fig tree bud MACERATED bio ONLY are prepared with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Ars approved pharmacy specializing in Gemmotherapy
Care and Nature, Your bio pharmacy specialized in soft medicines online offers you its new range in Gemmotherapy. The extracts of buds and young shoots are mainly presented under 2 types of gemmotherapy products:
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
What is gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of all without limitation of age. Gemmotherapy is a field of herbal medicine that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, at a key point in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, the buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain all the power of the future plant. They constitute a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, abscesses in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other tissues. This explains the efficiency and wide range of applications of concentrated macerated macerates or glycerine macerates.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.