EXTRACT MACERATED GLYCERINE alder BUD BIO 30ML
Regulator of heart rate, bud alder improves blood circulation, especially to the brain and heart.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : bloodstream
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Alder BUD MACERATED BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
For better blood circulation especially at the brain and heart.
30 ml bottle made of maceration buds Bio alder, to promote blood circulation and regulate the cardiovascular system.
Description of alder bud MACERATED bio
Alder fludifie blood and an interesting action on the circulatory system.
Application advice and opinions on alder bud MACERATED bio
Suggested Use: As a general rule, take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days. A course of two months is recommended with a break of one week every 3 weeks.
Composition of alder bud MACERATED bio
- Alcohol: 32%
- * Bio alder (alnus glutinosa): 10.3%
- * Produced from controlled organic farming
Precaution for use with alder bud MACERATED bio
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Introducing alder bud MACERATED bio
- Glycerine macerate buds of alder
- Latin name: Alnus glutinosa
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds made in the network of local collectors
- Preparation, packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy alder bud MACERATED bio ONLY are prepared with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Ars approved pharmacy specializing in Gemmotherapy
Care and Nature, Your bio pharmacy specialized in soft medicines online offers you its new range in Gemmotherapy. The extracts of buds and young shoots are mainly presented under 2 types of gemmotherapy products:
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
What is gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of all without limitation of age. Gemmotherapy is a field of herbal medicine that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, at a key point in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, the buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain all the power of the future plant. They constitute a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, abscesses in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other tissues. This explains the efficiency and wide range of applications of concentrated macerated macerates or glycerine macerates.