EXTRACT MACERATED GLYCERINE BUD AUBEPINE BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
The hawthorn bud shown to promote better blood circulation, fight against blood disorders, hyper or hypotension voltage to regulate the pace cardiaque.L hawthorn plant is the heart
The advice of your pharmacist
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
MACERATED BUD AUBEPINE BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
The glycerine macerate buds and young shoots is obtained from the buds of the hawthorn or Crataegus oxyacantha. This macerate from knowledge of gemmotherapy is mainly beneficial and useful to blood circulation, dimuniation differences heartbeat. Hawthorn is a shrub plant type that does not exceed 4 meters. It is equipped with thorny branches and is part of the Rosaceae family. It is also called white or cenellier spine. It is present in Europe and is frequently seen in our campaigns and hedges in the form of bushes. The bud of the hawthorn give birth to her deliciously fragrant flower, hawthorn. These medicinal and therapeutic properties earned him the appellation of plant heart.
Description of hawthorn bud MACERATED bio
The macerated hawthorn buds is recommended to improve naturally circulation and promote better regulation of the heartbeat. It also helps to fight against the problems of tension. It is useful and effective to combat heart disease and restore balance to reduce voltage variations. The bud aupépine also helps to lessen and reduce palpitations. It is especially recommended as a natural and appropriate treatment often responsible for the disturbance and cardiovascular stress imbalance.
Application advice and opinions on hawthorn bud MACERATED bio
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- Do a week cut every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition hawthorn bud MACERATED bio
- Glycerine macerate hawthorn buds
- Latin name: Crataegus oxyacantha
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds made in the network of local collectors
- Preparation, packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with hawthorn bud MACERATED bio
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Presentation buds cataegus oxyacanta
30 ml bottle
Latin Name: cataegus oxyacanta
Part of the plant used: the bud and shoots
Glycerine macerate blueberry buds and young shoots
30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy hawthorn bud MACERATED bio are prepared ONLY with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Gemmotherapy Pharmaceutics: extracts from buds and young shoots are mainly in two types of gemmotherapy products:
• The macerated glycerine unit concentrates (or macerates mother) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of various mother macerates which meet targeted health problem.
What gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of everyone regardless of age. Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, a key moment in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain the power of the future plant. They are a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, ABSCENTS in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other fabrics. This explains the effectiveness and range of applications of concentrated macerates mother or macerated glycerine.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.