BUD AMANDIER MACERATED BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
The bud of almond glycerine macerate stimulates and promotes renal excretion. It is particularly indicated to treat excess urea contributing to good activity of the kidneys. It is also called Prunus amygdalus gemmae
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
MACERATED BUD AMANDIER BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
The macerate is obtained from almond buds, young plant tissues where focus many rich elements with interesting medicinal properties. Bud, like almond also has several virtues recognized.
The almond tree is cultivated for over five thousand year including Iran tree. It is found in abundance in California. It is also present in our regions, particularly in the south of France, the Mediterranean coast and the south. This tree is a plant of the family Rosaceae. It has the original feature of bloom before its first leaves appear.
Description of organic almond bud MACERATED
The glycerine macerate almond buds can contribute to the proper functioning of the kidneys and activity at the drop of a high urea content. It promotes blood thinning and removal of toxins in the fight against excess urea. almond bud is known to be an effective anti sclerosus.
Application advice and opinions on Almond bud MACERATED bio
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- Do a week cut every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition of organic almond bud MACERATED
- Glycerine macerate buds Almond
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds made in the network of local collectors and country
- Preparation, packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with organic almond bud MACERATED
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Introducing organic almond bud MACERATED
30 ml bottle
Latin name: Prunus amygdalus gemmae
Part of the plant used: the bud and shoots
Glycerine macerate buds and young shoots Almond
30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy almond bud MACERATED bio ONLY are prepared with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Ars approved pharmacy specializing in Gemmotherapy
Care and Nature, Your bio pharmacy specialized in soft medicines online offers you its new range in Gemmotherapy. The extracts of buds and young shoots are mainly presented under 2 types of gemmotherapy products:
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
What is gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of all without limitation of age. Gemmotherapy is a field of herbal medicine that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, at a key point in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, the buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain all the power of the future plant. They constitute a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, abscesses in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other tissues. This explains the efficiency and wide range of applications of concentrated macerated macerates or glycerine macerates.