Phyto'Gem Honeysuckle Black Glycerine Macerate Bud Bio 40ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on tips for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Phyto'Gem Honeysuckle Black Glycerine Macerate Bud Bio 40ml
Latin name: Locicera nigra
This hydro-alcoholic glycerine macerate of young shoots of Black Honeysuckle BIO has a strong biochemical and energetic potential
It acts as a balancing of the nervous system and has recognized antispasmodic virtues.
Description of Phyto'Gem Honeysuckle Black Glycerine Macerate Bud Bio 40ml
Black honeysuckle is a 1 to 2 meter tall shrub that is found in sunny deciduous forests and rich, well-drained soils. It is part of the Caprifoliaceae family.
It has long erect stems more or less climbing and oval leaves, hairy. Its white or pink scented flowers give birth to black blue berries.
What are the properties of honeysuckle?
- Calming nervous system
- Diuretic: Honeysuckle increases diuresis.
- Thanks to its richness in tannins and zinc, honeysuckle calms skin disorders such as burns, wounds, cuts, wounds, irritations ...
The honeysuckle plant has natural properties that are used for various diseases.
- Hepatic and urinary disorders: Colibacillus infection
- Asthma, emphysema, cough, hiccup
- Muscle spasms
- Improves neurosis anxiety and obsessional
Advice for use and dosage
5 to 10 drops 3 times a day in a glass of water. In case of crisis 30 drops 3 times a day.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Phyto'Gem Black Honeysuckle Macerat glycerine Bud Bio 40ml with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Glycerine macerate hydro-alcoholic young shoots Honeysuckle Black ORGANIC
Alcohol 18% Vol.
Precaution of use
Store in a dry place away from heat.
Introducing Phyto'Gem Honeysuckle Black Glycerine Macerate Bud Bio 40ml
Bottle counts drops 40ml.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
On a psychological level, the buds of Honeysuckle help to combat the disappointments and regrets of the past.
Phyto'gem products are developed by the Phytofrance laboratory
The Laboratory of Phytotherapy, Algotherapy, Aromatherapy, Herbalism, Cosmetology Bio Phytofrance LAPHT is based in the South of France, for over 30 years, works to improve the results already obtained in a gentle way on the well being and comfort of life through natural herbal products.
80% of the transformed plants are cultivated on the various sites, near the laboratory, in Aveyron and in Ain. These are either organic or wild plants.
The Phyto'gem range offers glycerinated macerates of buds and young plant tissues from organic farming are hydro-alcohol-glycerinated preparations of plant tissues, buds, young shoots, rootlets ...
These are particularly interesting preparations in the drainage and regulation of the various organs and their tissues.
It is from the fresh, wild or cultivated plant following non-polluting methods that the various extracts are prepared.
During the preparation, the plants do not undergo any treatment likely to alter the water of the plant and its active principles.
In this way, its water, a real energy reservoir, is preserved intact.
Ars approved pharmacy specialized in gemmotherapy
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother-macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
The benefits of gemmotherapy and bud macerates
Gemmotherapy is a branch of herbal medicine founded by Dr. Pol Henry. Gemmotherapy is defined as a global embryonic herbal medicine. It uses the active principles of buds , seeds, rootlets or young shoots of freshly picked trees prepared by direct maceration in a solution of alcohol and glycerine.
How to use gemmotherapy and heal with bud macerates
The bottles of 50 ml concentrated macerated-mother buds allow a course of 2 months, at a rate of 15 drops / day diluted in water (average dose for an adult). You can use 2 to 3 maximum buds in simultaneous intake (in the same glass of water) or separated at different times of the day. Normally your therapist will give you the dosage that fits your specific problem.
- In drops, pure under the tongue . Diluted in a little water, honey or a tablespoon, all in a bottle of water, to drink all day long. The intake is preferably ½ hour before the meal 2 to 3 times a day or 1 taken in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Indicative dosage of gemmotherapy for adults :
- Start with 5 drops and increase by one drop every day until the desired result.
- You can take up to 15 drops a day depending on the problem to be treated and the person.
- Indicative dosage of gemmotherapy for children up to 13 years :
- Start with 3 drops and increase by one drop each day until the desired result.
- You can take up to 8 drops a day depending on the problem to be treated, the child and his age.
- Indicative dosage of gemmotherapy for infants :
- 1 to 3 drops a day in the bottle or via the mother who is breastfeeding.
Contraindications of gemmotherapy
Be careful, there are many contraindications with gemmotherapy, especially with regard to pregnant women. At the beginning of the pregnancy, it is recommended to consult a health professional before taking buds.
In addition, some buds are not recommended for people with heart problems or suffering from bleeding disorders and hypertension. If you are taking medical treatment, it should be ensured that the buds do not interact with it.
Also find all our advice on our blog with Sport and Gemmotherapy: the benefits of glycerine macerates on athletes.
Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .