GEMMO FLUID AQUAGEMM hawthorn olive tree Stress Gemmotherapy Complex Macerat buds without alcohol 50ml
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
GEMMO FLUID Bio AQUAGEMM hawthorn olive fig tree
The natural ally and alcohol are stressed, nervous, turned that desire find calm and serenity.
In which case use GEMMO FLUIDE Bio AQUAGEMM hawthorn olive fig tree?
Gemmo Fluid Bio Aquagemm combines 3 plants with soothing properties.
- Olivier helps to regulate the heart rhythm of people prone to hypertension .
- Hawthorn is a plant known for its powerful cardio-regulatory virtues, it soothes , in particular, heart palpitations and all of the nervous system .
- The fig tree is a 100% natural anxiolytic .
Directions for use of GEMMO FLUID Bio AQUAGEMM hawthorn olive fig tree and dosage
Take 5 drops before each meal.
A cure of 2 months is advised with a break of one week every 3 weeks
Take 1 drop up to 5 kg of weight and 1 drop every 10 kg beyond, in the drink container 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days
Comment on the advice of use and dosage of Bio AQUAGEMM GEMMO FLUID fig tree olive tree hawthorn with our partner reviewsfrom verified after your purchase.
What is the composition?
The part of the plant that is used to treat: Young shoot, buds
50% Organic Vegetable Glycerin, 50% Water, Hawthorn *, Olive *, Fig Tree *
* Ingredients from organic farming
Precaution of use
Keep out of reach of children.
Presentation - Packaging
Aquagemm is in the form of a bottle.
Our advice and expert advice in natural health
This complex is ideal for all those subject to nervousness to quickly find serenity and a feeling of well-being.
Aquagemm is a brand new range developed by Biogemm Laboratories specialists in gemmotherapy.
Innovative in the world of gemmotherapy, Aquagemm offers a range ALCOHOL FREE.
The macerations are done as usual in the fresh state in a mixture of alcohol, water and glycerin ( ingredients all certified organic and origins France ) because each solvent is essential (especially alcohol) to extract the active ingredients from buds, young shoots and rootlets. Then, the macerate is distilled under vacuum. This means that the macerates are heated but only at less than 50 ° C to evaporate the alcohol and the plants do not suffer any emotional shock.
The vacuum technology ( exclusive Biogemm / Aquagemm ) allows to evaporate the alcohol at a low temperature (no need to 'rise' to 80 ° C) which therefore allows not to alter the heat of the active ingredients of each plant and species and, this distillatio is always carried out in a slow and progressive way with benevolence even if the set of preparations are not subsequently revitalized. Moreover, the evaporation of the alcohol also makes it possible to reinforce the concentration in active principles of the macerates of simple plants and thus of the complexes.
Ars approved pharmacy specialized in gemmotherapy
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother-macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
The benefits of gemmotherapy and bud macerates
Gemmotherapy is a branch of herbal medicine founded by Dr. Pol Henry. Gemmotherapy is defined as a global embryonic herbal medicine. It uses the active principles of buds , seeds, rootlets or young shoots of freshly picked trees prepared by direct maceration in a solution of alcohol and glycerine.
How to use gemmotherapy and heal with bud macerates
The bottles of 50 ml concentrated macerated-mother buds allow a course of 2 months, at a rate of 15 drops / day diluted in water (average dose for an adult). You can use 2 to 3 maximum buds in simultaneous intake (in the same glass of water) or separated at different times of the day. Normally your therapist will give you the dosage that fits your specific problem.
- In drops, pure under the tongue . Diluted in a little water, honey or a tablespoon, all in a bottle of water, to drink all day long. The intake is preferably ½ hour before the meal 2 to 3 times a day or 1 taken in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Indicative dosage of gemmotherapy for adults :
- Start with 5 drops and increase by one drop every day until the desired result.
- You can take up to 15 drops a day depending on the problem to be treated and the person.
- Indicative dosage of gemmotherapy for children up to 13 years :
- Start with 3 drops and increase by one drop each day until the desired result.
- You can take up to 8 drops a day depending on the problem to be treated, the child and his age.
- Indicative dosage of gemmotherapy for infants :
- 1 to 3 drops a day in the bottle or via the mother who is breastfeeding.
Contraindications of gemmotherapy
Be careful, there are many contraindications with gemmotherapy, especially with regard to pregnant women. At the beginning of the pregnancy, it is recommended to consult a health professional before taking buds.
In addition, some buds are not recommended for people with heart problems or suffering from bleeding disorders and hypertension. If you are taking medical treatment, it should be ensured that the buds do not interact with it.
Also find all our advice on our blog with Sport and Gemmotherapy: the benefits of glycerine macerates on athletes.
Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .