Midogem Comfort 30 ml Herbalgem sale in our bio pharmacy
The advice of your pharmacist
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
COMFORT MIDOGEM HERBALGEM MIGRAINE 3 0ML
Complex cerebral circulation, to say stop to migaines.
Description Comfort Midogem 30 ml Herbalgem
Midogem Comfort 30 ml Herbalgem is a dietary supplement combining the buds of alder, hazel, a tincture of feverfew and young shoots of wild rose.
This dietary supplement helps reduce the inconvenience associated with tensions in the head.
All the energy concentrated in the bud tree is offered in this food supplement!
Certified Product: Organic farming.
Using advice from Midogem Comfort 30 ml Herbalgem
5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in source water or honey.
Composition Midogem Comfort 30 ml Herbalgem
Midogem Comfort Herbalgem 30 ml contains: Vegetable Glycerin, Alcohol * (42% vol), Water, Bud Extract * Glutinous Alder (Alnus Glutinosa Gaertn) and Buds * Hazel (Corylus Avellana L), Dye Mother of feverfew * (Tanacetum Parthenium Schl Beep) Young shoots extract * Wild Rose (Rosa Canina).
* From organic agriculture.
Introducing Midogem Comfort 30 ml Herbalgem
Bottle amber glass spray (30 ml)
Gemmotherapy Herbalgem laboratory offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The concentrated range of gemmotherapy Herbalgem present more than 60 buds extracts including:
• The unit concentrates macerated glycerine (or macerates mother) Herbalgem that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Herbalgem complexes, harmonious associations of various mother macerates that meet targeted health problem.
gemmotherapy Herbalgem products are prepared with fresh buds ONLY, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the harvesting site. They are concentrated (undiluted as gemmotherapy products laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bud.
Gemmotherapy Herbalgem laboratory also produces a range of herbal medicine: syrups, salves and tinctures parent.
Gemmotherapy is effective for the welfare of all regardless of age. Gemmotherapy is a field of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies.
Harvested in the spring, a key moment in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerin.
Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain the power of the future plant.
They are a concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, ABSCENTS in the adult plant.
Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other fabrics. This explains the effectiveness and the wide range of applications concentrated macerates mother or macerated glycerine.
Ars approved pharmacy specialized in gemmotherapy
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother-macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
The benefits of gemmotherapy and bud macerates
Gemmotherapy is a branch of herbal medicine founded by Dr. Pol Henry. Gemmotherapy is defined as a global embryonic herbal medicine. It uses the active principles of buds , seeds, rootlets or young shoots of freshly picked trees prepared by direct maceration in a solution of alcohol and glycerine.
How to use gemmotherapy and heal with bud macerates
The bottles of 50 ml concentrated macerated-mother buds allow a course of 2 months, at a rate of 15 drops / day diluted in water (average dose for an adult). You can use 2 to 3 maximum buds in simultaneous intake (in the same glass of water) or separated at different times of the day. Normally your therapist will give you the dosage that fits your specific problem.
- In drops, pure under the tongue . Diluted in a little water, honey or a tablespoon, all in a bottle of water, to drink all day long. The intake is preferably ½ hour before the meal 2 to 3 times a day or 1 taken in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Indicative dosage of gemmotherapy for adults :
- Start with 5 drops and increase by one drop every day until the desired result.
- You can take up to 15 drops a day depending on the problem to be treated and the person.
- Indicative dosage of gemmotherapy for children up to 13 years :
- Start with 3 drops and increase by one drop each day until the desired result.
- You can take up to 8 drops a day depending on the problem to be treated, the child and his age.
- Indicative dosage of gemmotherapy for infants :
- 1 to 3 drops a day in the bottle or via the mother who is breastfeeding.
Contraindications of gemmotherapy
Be careful, there are many contraindications with gemmotherapy, especially with regard to pregnant women. At the beginning of the pregnancy, it is recommended to consult a health professional before taking buds.
In addition, some buds are not recommended for people with heart problems or suffering from bleeding disorders and hypertension. If you are taking medical treatment, it should be ensured that the buds do not interact with it.
Also find all our advice on our blog with Sport and Gemmotherapy: the benefits of glycerine macerates on athletes.
Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .