FRONTLINE SPRAY 250 ML - ANTI FLEA AND TICK ANTI -. DOG AND CAT Frontline Spray kills adult fleas and ticks when heavy infestations. For use at a young age in cats and dogs (for animals weighing <5 kg, should be used Frontline spray 100ml).
Available expedié in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
FRONTLINE SPRAY 250 ML ANTI-ANTI-FLEA and TICK DOG / CAT
Frontline Spray for instant action against fleas and ticks.
Applied as a spray, Frontline is in less than 4 hours.
It is the perfect solution when massive infestation, to treat very young animals (from 2 days) or for an economical solution to treat many different weights of animals.
Description FRONTLINE SPRAY 250 ML - ANTI-CHIP AND ANTI-TICK - DOG AND CAT
Using Frontline spray in dogs
Prevention and treatment of infestations by fleas and ticks.
Protection against new flea infestation varies from 60 to 90 days. The duration of protection against new infestations by ticks is about 30 days.
Using Frontline spray in cats
Prevention and treatment of flea infestations.
Prevention of tick infestation for 2 weeks.
Protection against new flea infestations is about 40 days.
FRONTLINE SPRAY can be inserted into a therapeutic program of Allergy Dermatitis for flea (FAD).
The advice of your veterinarian pharmacist
- Treat before seeing the parasites on your pet.
- Treat regularly every month for cats!
- In dealing regularly, it reduces the risk of massive infestation of animals and habitat that are always difficult to manage.
- Treat all animals in the same time home!
- Treat your pet against fleas and ticks and avoid the multiplication of fleas in the habitat with FRONTLINE Combo
- Be vigilant against ticks: zero risk does not exist
- FRONTLINE remain effective in case of baths or shampoos: respecting a period of 48 hours between application and exposure to water, and not exceeding the frequency of bathing or shampoo weekly.
The FRONTLINE is a range of Merial Laboratory.
Using advice and opinion frontline spray
Number of sprays applied for Frontline spray bottle 250 ml: 2-4 sprays per kg.
Example: For a 40 kg dog with long hair, it will apply 160 spray bottle 250 ml.
In the absence of data on safety, the minimum treatment interval is 4 weeks.
Mode of administration of frontline spray
Spray on the entire surface of the body, keeping the flask at a distance of about 10-20 cm.
The usual dose is 3 to 6 ml per kilo.
Apply against the grain, taking care to cover the whole of the animal, to evenly wet the coat.
Rub the product to the skin.
Allow to dry without wiping.
FRONTLINE SPRAY presentation ANTI-CHIP AND ANTI TICK DOG AND CAT 250 ML
Box 1 250 ml flask polyethylene and one metering pump delivering 1.5 ml per spray