Compeed Calluses Box of 6 dressings on sale in our online pharmacy, protect the callus friction and hydrate to soften it and facilitate its removal.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/3/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
COMPEED CALLUSES BOX 6
Description Plasters Compeed Calluses Box of 6
Compeed Calluses Box of 6 dressings can be used on an already formed callus. It then acts as a second skin for preserving natural moisture of the skin and to help:
- Preserving against friction and pressure from shoes with a quilted effect.
- Easing the pain instantly
- Moisturize and soften the callus, to support its elimination.
- Stays in place over 24 hours.
It can also be used in prevention, especially with tight shoes, to help prevent the formation of calluses.
Dimensions: 4.4 cm x 4.5 cm
Using advice dressings Compeed Calluses Box of 6
- Soften the skin by soaking your foot in warm water and remove calloused skin by rubbing with a towel.
- Clean and dry your skin.
- Remove the paper and avoid touching the adhesive.
- Position the dressing firmly on the callus making sure that the edges are firmly pressed.
- Leave the dressing in place until it is detached from himself. It can stay in place for several days.
- For best results, rebouveler treatment until the skin is completely healed.
Composition of dressings Compeed Calluses Box of 6
Hydrocolloids layer coated outer face of a semi-permeable polyurethane film.
Precaution of use
For diabetics: In most cases Compeed Calluses Box of 6 dressings can be used by a person with diabetes. However we recommend that you consult a doctor first, use of dressings Compeed Calluses Box of 6 on an infected wound could cause complications.
Never cut the dressing because the edges are specifically formulated to ensure the holding in place of the dressing.
Introducing dressings Compeed Calluses Box of 6
Box of 6 dressings.
Find the best products sold in pharmaice to treat your feet