The ARKOPHARMA laboratories offer you PHYTO SOYA 17.5 MG in CAPSULES, a natural solution to help women cope with this hormonal upheaval and calmly pass the perimenopause and menopause caps.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: PILEJE Feminabiane MENO COMFORT MENOPAUSE 30 capsules, ISIOPAUSE Purified Pollen 60 capsules Menopause, AINARA MOISTURIZING GEL INTIMATE LUBRICANT 30G, TAÏDO MenoActiv Tonus & Menopause 60 capsules
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Arkopharma Phyto Soya 17.5 mg Menopause comfort
Perimenopause and confirmed menopause: two important stages in a woman's life, which turn out to be hard times to cross. Thus, the hormonal upheaval observed, which results in a deficiency in estrogens, is responsible for climacteric disorders considerably and daily deteriorating the quality of life of the woman.
The ArkoPHARMA laboratories offer natural solutions to help women cope with this hormonal upheaval and pass with confidence the perimenopause and menopause caps.
The effectiveness of Phyto Soya Capsules has been demonstrated by the performance of several clinical studies, initiated by Arkomédika Laboratories, which have demonstrated its action on the significant reduction in the number of hot flashes in women in perimenopause and menopause, and the excellent tolerance of the treatment.
Description of Arkopharma Phyto Soya 17.5 mg Menopause comfort
Menopause is a period characterized by annoying and unpleasant manifestations such as hot flashes, night sweats, sleep disorders, brittle bones, irritability…
PHYTO SOYA® is composed of a soy extract standardized in isoflavones and rich in daidzin.
To support you in all serenity during your menopause, and help you preserve balance and femininity , the Arkopharma laboratories, after 9 years of research, offer PHYTO SOYA®, a SAFE and QUALITY response.
SOY today remains one of the plants most studied by the scientific community. The properties of the isoflavones it contains are widely studied and recognized for their beneficial action on menopausal disorders, thus contributing to the maintenance of a good quality of life for menopausal women.
PHYTO SOYA® is composed of an extract of SOYBEAN, resulting from conventional agriculture, not coming from a GMO source.
PHYTO SOYA® has demonstrated its safety vis-à-vis the breast and the endometrium in a recent clinical study (2010), carried out with 395 women and for 3 years (1).
(1) Clinical study carried out at a dose of 70 mg of isoflavones per day on 395 postmenopausal women followed for 3 years. Published in Climacteric 2010.
Directions for use and dosage
2 capsules per day, 1 morning and evening, to be taken with meals, with a large glass of water.
If this dosage is insufficient, increase the dose to 4 capsules per day (2 capsules morning and evening) or use PHYTO SOYA® INTENSE formula 35 mg of isoflavones / capsule at the rate of 1 capsule morning and evening.
Comment on the advice for use and dosage of Arkopharma Phyto Soya 17.5 mg Menopause comfort with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
For 1 capsule of 426 mg: Soy extract (rich in isoflavones = phytoestrogens = 17.5 mg), Maltodextrins, Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate,
100% vegetable envelope: cellulose derivative. Contains plant hormones (phythormones).
Precautions for use
- Do not exceed 1 mg / kg body weight / day of isoflavones in aglycone form. (See section: average nutritional information).
- Not recommended for people allergic or sensitive to any of the constituents.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A dietary supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Keep away from light, heat and moisture.
Presentation of Arkopharma Phyto Soya 17.5 mg Menopause comfort
The food supplement Arkopharma Phyto Soya Comfort Menopause comes in the form of a box of 180 capsules.
Our advice and opinions from pharmacy experts
Before going through menopause, women go through a period of hormonal transition known as premenopause. The symptoms of menopause are often very bothersome.
One of the most common problems occurring during menopause after hot flashes; it is the brittleness of the bones, and in the longer termosteoporosis. ..
Here are some naturopathic tips for taking care of your bone health:
- Bring the right sources of Calcium to your body. Forget white cheese or milk in advance. Why ? Dairy products greatly acidify the body, to buffer these acids, the body draws calcium from our bones, which eventually weaken them and create the expected reverse effect! Favor alkaline foods such as green vegetables, legumes, dried fruits, oilseeds and algae.
- Get physical exercise! The bones need to be stimulated at any age in order to slow down bone loss: favor exercises with weights that will strengthen the bones , and thus maximize the fixation of calcium on them.
- Avoid sugar, salt, caffeine, tobacco and especially alcohol.
- Consider adding sources of phytoestrogens in your diet: Soybeans, Red Clover and sources of Omega 3 : fatty fish (sardines, morrue liver ...), rapeseed oil, flaxseed ... which act against inflammatory processes, also responsible for the loss of Calcium.