Fervex Child is indicated for the treatment of colds and child nasopharyngitis (from 6 years). The clear runny nose and watery eyes, sneezing and headaches and / or fever.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/27/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For the warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, see the instructions.
Fervex Child Description
This medicine Fervex Child is indicated in the treatment of colds and child nasopharyngitis (from 6 years). The clear runny nose and watery eyes, sneezing and headaches and / or fever.
- Paracetamol 0.280 g
- Ascorbic acid 0.100 g
- Pheniramine maleate 0.010 g
- Excipients Sucrose, phosphate riboflavin 5 (sodium salt), anhydrous magnesium citrate, aspartame, banana-caramel flavor,
- Children 6 to 10 years 1 sachet 2 times in 24 hours
- Children from 10 to 12 years 1 sachet 3 times in 24 hours
- Children 12 to 15 years : 1 bag 4 times in 24 hours
The bags are repeat if necessary after 4 hours minimum.
The maximum treatment duration is 3 days.
- Children under 6 years
- If history of allergy to the product components
- In case of certain types of glaucoma (increase of the pressure in the eye)
- In case of difficulty urinating or other prostatic origne
- In case of severe liver disease due to the presence of paracetamol
- In phenylketonuria (hereditary disease detected at birth), because of the presence of aspartame
- In persons suffering from fructose intolerance, malabsorption of glucose or galactose deficiency sucraseisomaltase, due to the presence of sucrose
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding
Read the label
Packaging: a box of 8 sachets
Warnings on drugs
Attention, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not let the drugs out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
Please tell your online pharmacist ongoing treatment to identify any incompatibilities. The order confirmation form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find the manual for this product on the website of the National Agency for Drug Safety and health products.
Pharmacovigilance : Reporting an or effect (s) junk (s) connected (s) to the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.