Fervex Child is indicated for the treatment of colds and child nasopharyngitis (from 6 years). The clear runny nose and watery eyes, sneezing and headaches and / or fever.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: PRANABB Gel Easy Breathing BIO Child PRANAROM, PRANABB organic massage oil Immunity PRANAROM 10ML, COQUELUSEDAL suppository child cold flu symptoms, ACTI RUB NOSE SPRAY 20ML GREEN CHILD HEALTH
Available expedié in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/27/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For the warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, see the instructions.
Fervex Child Description
This medicine Fervex Child is indicated in the treatment of colds and child nasopharyngitis (from 6 years). The clear runny nose and watery eyes, sneezing and headaches and / or fever.
- Paracetamol 0.280 g
- Ascorbic acid 0.100 g
- Pheniramine maleate 0.010 g
- Excipients Sucrose, phosphate riboflavin 5 (sodium salt), anhydrous magnesium citrate, aspartame, banana-caramel flavor,
- Children 6 to 10 years 1 sachet 2 times in 24 hours
- Children from 10 to 12 years 1 sachet 3 times in 24 hours
- Children 12 to 15 years : 1 bag 4 times in 24 hours
The bags are repeat if necessary after 4 hours minimum.
The maximum treatment duration is 3 days.
- Children under 6 years
- If history of allergy to the product components
- In case of certain types of glaucoma (increase of the pressure in the eye)
- In case of difficulty urinating or other prostatic origne
- In case of severe liver disease due to the presence of paracetamol
- In phenylketonuria (hereditary disease detected at birth), because of the presence of aspartame
- In persons suffering from fructose intolerance, malabsorption of glucose or galactose deficiency sucraseisomaltase, due to the presence of sucrose
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding
Read the label
Packaging: a box of 8 sachets
Warnings on drugs
Attention, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not let the drugs out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
Please tell your online pharmacist ongoing treatment to identify any incompatibilities. The order confirmation form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find the manual for this product on the website of the National Agency for Drug Safety and health products.
Pharmacovigilance : Reporting an or effect (s) junk (s) connected (s) to the use of a drug
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
pheniramine, paracetamol, vitamin C
FERVEX CHEESE WITHOUT SUGAR: pellets (raspberry aroma); box of 8 sachets.
|Pheniramine maleate||10 mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100 mg|
|Yellow orange S||+|
antihistamine that has a drying effect on nasal secretions, paracetamol, which has antipyretic and analgesic action, and vitamin C.
It is used to relieve nasal discharge, sneezing, tearing, headaches and fever associated with colds and nasopharyngitis.
- hepatic impairment ,
- risk of closed-angle glaucoma ,
- risk of blockage of urine ( adenoma of the prostate ),
- child under 6 years of age.
Paracetamol is present alone or in combination with other substances in many medicines: make sure you do not simultaneously give several medicines containing paracetamol to your child, as a joint dose leads to a risk of overdose which may be toxic to the child. liver.
Avoid alcoholic beverages: increased risk of drowsiness.
This medication may induce somnolence, sometimes intense in some people. This drowsiness can be increased by taking other sedative medications. The use of hazardous machines is not recommended, especially within hours of taking the medication.
atropine or sedative effects (tranquilizers, sleeping pills, certain opioid-based cough or pain medications , antidepressants , neuroleptics, etc.)
renal insufficiency , observe an interval of 8 hours between the catch.
- Children 6 to 10 years: 1 sachet, 2 times a day.
- Children from 10 to 12 years: 1 sachet, 3 times a day.
- Children from 12 to 15 years: 1 sachet, 4 times a day.
Atropine effects: constipation, dry mouth, disturbances of accommodation , urinary retention, palpitations .
Orthostatic hypotension , vertigo, tremors, confusion of ideas.
Rare: agitation, nervousness, insomnia, allergic reaction (itching, eczema, urticaria, edema, shock), abnormal blood count .
"Focus" of the eye, allowing clear vision close up. Presbyopia is the most common disorder of accommodation; some drugs such as atropine may cause passenger accommodation problems.
adenoma of the prostate
Increase in the volume of the prostate gland located under the bladder of man. This increase in volume is benign, has no relationship to cancer, but can interfere with the passage of urine into the urethra through the gland.
Symptoms that suggest the presence of a prostate adenoma are:
- difficulty urinating (slowness, weakness of the spray);
- the need to get up several times at night to urinate;
- urges to urinate imperiously and difficult to control.
Medication that works against pain. Analgesics act either directly on the centers of pain in the brain or by blocking the transmission of pain to the brain.
Medication that works against depression. Some antidepressants are also used to combat obsessive-compulsive disorder, generalized anxiety, certain rebellious pain, enuresis, etc.
Depending on their mode of action and adverse effects, antidepressants are divided into different families: imipraminic antidepressants, serotonin reuptake inhibitors, selective or non-selective MAOIs. Finally, other antidepressants do not belong to any of these families, because they possess original properties.
The mode of action of antidepressants has two main aspects: the relief of moral suffering and the fight against inhibition which removes all will to action from the depressed. There may be a time lag between these two effects: moral suffering may persist, while the capacity for action reappears. During this short period, the risk of suicide in some depressed people can be increased. The physician takes it into account in its prescription (possible association with a tranquillizer) and it must imperatively be respected.
Medication that opposes different effects of histamine. Two main types exist: antihistamines type H1 (antiallergic) and antihistamines type H2 (gastric antiulcer). Some antihistamines of type H1 are sedative, others do not alter vigilance.
Medication used to lower the body temperature during bouts of fever.
Medication with effects similar to those of atropine. Atropinics fight spasms and diarrhea. Adverse effects of atropinic drugs include: thickening of bronchial secretions, dry mouth and mucous membranes, constipation, risk of urine blockage and acute glaucoma crisis in susceptible persons, accommodation disorders, abnormal sensitivity to light by dilation of the pupil. Taking several atropine medicines increases the risk of adverse effects. In the event of overdose or accidental ingestion, the following signs may also appear: red and warm skin, fever, acceleration of breathing, fall or, on the contrary, elevated blood pressure, agitation, hallucinations, poor coordination of movements. Emergency care should be given to your doctor or, if not available, call 15, 112 or an emergency medical service.
In addition to atropine and its derivatives, other drugs have atropine effects: imipraminic antidepressants, some antihistamines, antispasmodics, antiparkinsonian and neuroleptic.
Disease characterized by increased pressure of the fluids contained in the eye (intraocular hypertension).
This general term covers two totally different affections:
- Open angle glaucoma or chronic glaucoma is the most common; it is generally symptom-free, detected by the measurement of intraocular tension in the ophthalmologist. It does not cause acute seizures, and treatment relies primarily on beta-blocking eye drops. People with open-angle glaucoma should not use cortisone derivatives without prior ophthalmologic advice.
- Closed-angle glaucoma or acute glaucoma is more rare. Between seizures, intraocular tension is normal. But the inadvertent use of atropine medicines (especially eye drops) causes an acute crisis of intraocular hypertension which can permanently damage the retina in a few hours. It is an ophthalmological emergency that is recognized by a brutally red eye, horribly painful, hard as a glass ball, and whose vision becomes blurred.
Contraindications for atropine medicines are limited to those who have already had closed-angle glaucoma or have been detected by an ophthalmologist. Those who suffer from chronic open angle glaucoma are not affected by these contraindications.
Reduced blood pressure when changing from elongated to standing. Due mostly to drugs, orthostatic hypotension results in dizziness with risk of fall, especially in the elderly. These disturbances can be prevented by avoiding sudden changes of position: sit for a few moments at the edge of the bed before standing, slowly rising from a seat, keeping a support before moving.
Wearing compression stockings, which prevents blood from flowing back to the legs while standing, is also used to treat orthostatic hypotension.
Inability of the liver to perform its function, which is essentially the elimination of some waste, but also the synthesis of many biological substances essential to the body: albumin, cholesterol and coagulation factors (vitamin K, etc.).
Inability of the kidneys to eliminate waste or medicinal substances. Advanced renal insufficiency does not necessarily result in a decrease in the amount of urine excreted. Only a blood test and creatinine dosage may reveal this disease.
Family of medicines used in the treatment of certain nervous disorders or various symptoms: digestive disorders, menopausal disorders, etc.
The count measures the number of red blood cells (red blood cells), white blood cells (leukocytes) and platelets in the blood. The blood formula specifies the percentage of different white blood cells: neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, lymphocytes, monocytes.
A chemical family that includes opium and its derivatives. In addition to drugs such as opium or heroin, the opiate family includes morphine (strong analgesic), codeine (antitussive and analgesic) and many other substances.
Abnormal perception of irregular heartbeat.
Reaction due to hypersensitivity of the organism to a drug. Allergic reactions can take a wide variety of aspects: urticaria, angioedema, eczema, eruption of pimples resembling measles, etc. Anaphylactic shock is a generalized allergic reaction that causes discomfort due to a sudden drop in blood pressure.
- Quiets, calms down.
- Medication belonging to different families: anxiolytics, hypnotics, analgesics, antitussives, antiepileptics, neuroleptics, etc. but also antidepressants, antihistamines H1, antihypertensives. A sedative can be responsible for drowsiness and increase the effects of alcohol.
Excessive intake of a drug may result in an increase in the intensity of adverse effects or even in the development of specific adverse effects.
This overdose may result from accidental or voluntary poisoning for suicide, so consult your local Poison Control Center (listed in the appendix to the book). However, in most cases, overdose is the result of an error in the understanding of the prescription, or the search for an increase in efficacy by exceeding the recommended dosage. Finally, untimely self-medication may lead to excessive absorption of the same substance contained in different drugs. Some drugs are particularly prone to this risk because they are (wrongly) considered to be harmless: vitamins A and D, aspirin, etc. Stopping or decreasing drug intake helps to remove the disorders associated with an overdose.
An essential ingredient for the growth and proper functioning of the body. Vitamin requirements are normally covered by a varied diet. In developed countries, only vitamin D deficiency, in the young child or the old man who is exposed to the sun, justifies systematic supplementation. Superior intake, especially with medicines, can lead to overdose and various disorders (mainly vitamins A and D).
Cliquez ici pour retrouver la notice de ce médicament sur le site de l'Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des produits de santé.
Pharmacovigilance : Déclarer un ou des effet(s) indésirable(s) lié(s) à l'utilisation d'un médicament
ANSM - Last updated: 23/11/2016
Please read this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you.
You should always take this medication exactly as prescribed in this leaflet or by your doctor or pharmacist.
· Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist for advice or information.
· If you experience any of the side effects, talk to your doctor, or your pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
· You should contact your doctor if you experience no improvement or feel less well after 3 days.
Do not use this medication for children.
1. What is FERVEX RHEUME PARACETAMOL / VITAMIN C / PHENIRAMINE SUGAR-FREE CHILDREN, granules for oral solution in sachets and in which cases it is used?
2. What should I know before taking FERVEX RHEUME PARACETAMOL / VITAMIN C / PHENIRAMINE SUGAR-FREE CHILDREN, granules for oral solution in sachets?
3. How to take FERVEX CHEMISTRY PARACETAMOL / VITAMIN C / PHENIRAMINE SUGAR-FREE CHILDREN, granules for oral solution in sachets?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to store FERVEX CHEMISTRY PARACETAMOL / VITAMIN C / PHENIRAMINE SUGAR-FREE CHILDREN, pellets for oral solution in sachets?
6. Package contents and other information
This medication is indicated for the treatment of colds and nasopharyngitis in children (from 6 years of age):
· clear nasal discharge and tears,
· sneezing, headache and / or fever.
You should contact your doctor if you experience no improvement or feel less well after 3 days.
· child under 6 years of age,
· if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active ingredients or any of the other ingredients of this medication mentioned in section 6,
· if you have some forms of glaucoma (increased eye pressure),
· if you have trouble urinating with prostatic or other causes,
· if you have severe liver disease due to the presence of paracetamol.
You should not use this medication unless you are advised to do so by your doctor during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
in case of doubt, it is essential to seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking FERVEX RHEUME PARACETAMOL / VITAMIN C / PHENIRAMINE SUGAR-FREE CHILDREN, granules for oral solution in sachets
DO NOT LEAVE THIS MEDICINE FOR CHILDREN
· it is imperative to strictly observe the dosage, the duration of treatment of 3 days, and the contraindications.
· the absorption of alcoholic beverages, medicines containing alcohol or sedative drugs is discouraged during treatment.
· Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines for the same period.
· This medication contains an azo dye (E110) and may cause allergic reactions.
If you suffer :
· severe liver or kidney disease,
· predisposition to constipation, dizziness and urinary problems, this medication should only be used after consulting your doctor.
· In case of : purulent nasal discharge, persistent fever, no improvement after 3 days of treatment, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR.
Children and Youth
Other medicines and FERVEX PARACETAMOL CHEMISTRY / VITAMIN C / PHENIRAMINE SUGAR-FREE CHILDREN, granules for oral solution in sachets
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or may take any other medicines.
FERVEX PARACETAMOL CHEMISTRY / VITAMIN C / PHENIRAMINE SUGAR-FREE CHILDREN, granules for oral solution in sachets with food, drinks and alcohol
Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility
Taking this medication is not recommended during pregnancy.
Taking this medication is not recommended during breast-feeding.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or plan a pregnancy, ask your doctor for advice or pharmacist before taking this medication.
Driving and using machines
Attention is drawn to the possibilities of drowsiness or decreased vigilance associated with the use of this drug, especially among vehicle drivers and machine users.
This is exacerbated by the use of alcoholic beverages, medicines containing alcohol or sedative drugs.
FERVEX PARACETAMOL CHEMISTRY / VITAMIN C / PHENIRAMINE SUGAR-FREE CHILDREN, granules for oral solution in sachets contains orange-yellow S.
The recommended dose is:
· Children from 6 to 10 years: 1 sachet 2 times per 24 hours.
· Children from 10 to 12 years: 1 sachet 3 times per 24 hours.
· Children from 12 to 15 years: 1 sachet 4 times per 24 hours.
The sachets are to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours minimum.
IN ALL CASES CONFORM TO THE ORDER OF YOUR DOCTOR STRICTLY.
Method and route of administration
The bags should be taken in a sufficient quantity of water, cold or hot.
Frequency of Administration
In case of renal insufficiency, (creatinine clearance less than 10 ml / min) , the interval between 2 catches will be at least 8 hours.
Duration of treatment
The maximum duration of treatment is 3 days.
Use in children and adolescents
This presentation is reserved for the child (from 6 years).
If you take more FERVEX PARACETAMOL CHEMISTRY / VITAMIN C / PHENIRAMINE SUGAR-FREE CHILDREN, granules for oral solution in sachet you should:
Stop treatment and seek immediate medical attention.
If you forget to take FERVEX CHEMISTRY PARACETAMOL / VITAMIN C / PHENIRAMINE SUGAR-FREE CHILDREN, granules for oral solution in sachet:
Do not take a double dose to make up for the single dose that you have forgotten to take.
If you stop taking FERVEX PARACETAMOL / VITAMIN C / PHENIRAMINE SUGAR-FREE CHILDREN, granules for oral solution in sachets:
If you have any further questions on the use of this medication, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
· The onset of an acute glaucoma crisis in predisposed subjects.
· Urinary problems (significant decrease in urine, difficulty urinating).
· Dry mouth, visual disturbances, constipation.
· Memory or concentration disorders, confusion, dizziness (more common in the elderly).
· A motor incoordination, trembling.
· Drowsiness, decreased alertness, more marked at the beginning of treatment.
· A drop in blood pressure when standing up may be accompanied by dizziness.
· In some rare cases, it is possible that a rash or reddening or allergic reaction can occur, which can be manifested by a sudden swelling of the face and neck or by a sudden discomfort with drop in blood pressure. Immediately stop treatment, tell your doctor and never take any medicines containing paracetamol or pheniramine,
· Exceptionally, biological changes requiring control of the blood balance have been observed: abnormally low levels of certain white blood cells or certain blood cells such as platelets that can result in nosebleeds or gums. In this case, consult a doctor.
Additional Adverse Events in Children and Adolescents
Declaration of side effects
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report adverse reactions directly via the national reporting system: National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and network of Regional Centers of Pharmacovigilance - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr
By reporting adverse reactions, you are helping to provide more information about the safety of the drug.
No special storage conditions.
Do not throw any medication into drains or household waste. Ask your pharmacist to remove any medications you are no longer using. These measures will help protect the environment.
The active substances are:
Maleate of Pheniramine ............................................... .................................................. ...... 0.0100 g
Paracetamol................................................. .................................................. ..................... 0.2800 g
Ascorbic acid................................................ .................................................. ............... 0.1000 g
For a bag of 3 g.
The other components are:
Mannitol, anhydrous citric acid, povidone, anhydrous magnesium citrate, acesulfame potassium raspberry aroma containing orange yellow S (E110).
This medicinal product is in the form of granules in sachets.
Box of 8, 12 or 16 sachets.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
3 RUE JOSEPH MONIER
304, AVENUE OF DOCTOR JEAN BRU
979, AVENUE DES PYRENEES
47520 THE PASSAGE
Detailed information on the medication is available on the ANSM website (France).
Historically specialists in the fight against pain and self-medication, the UPSA laboratories (Scientific Applied Pharmacology Union) were created in Agen in 1935 by Dr Camille Bru.
Built in Bristol-Myers Squibb in 1994, the UPSA Company has given way since the UPSA brand. Through the brand UPSA, Bristol-Myers Squibb is currently the only company of the drug to provide a full range of three orders of analgesics, aspirin to morphine.
This diversity allows to apply to all patients - from infants to the elderly - and suggest treatments adapted to all types of pain. Cough, cold, flu symptoms, digestion, shape, sleep disorders: through its range of self-medication, UPSA develops and makes available drugs for pain daily.
Because health moves, the UPSA brand is in constant pursuit of innovation. The pharmaceutical development center based on the site UPSA Agen allows it to adapt to the changing needs of patients with whom she has forged a relationship of trust. Leader of family medication, UPSA brand is constantly trying to help them in their daily health, the quality and accessibility of its products. These values are of UPSA, in France as in Europe, the health everyday ally.
Cheap Fervex your licensed pharmacy ARS Online
The Fervex is a drug combines an antihistamine which has a drying effect on the nasal secretions, paracetamol, which has analgesic and antipyretic activity, and vitamin C.
It is used to relieve runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes, headaches and fever associated with colds and flu symptoms.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.