Gallia GUMILK ANTI-REGURGITATION BT400G: Gumilk is a thickener preparation indicated in cases of regurgitation in infants and toddlers thanks to its formula consists of a natural thickener: carob. Carob fibers, absorbing water, allow to thicken the food bowl, essential action in case of regurgitation in infants.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Gallia GUMILK ANTI-REGURGITATION BT400G
Description gallia anti-regurgitation 400g gumilk
Gallia Gumilk is a dietary food for special medical purposes. Gallia Gumilk is a thickener preparation indicated at birth if regurgitation of infants and toddlers thanks to its formula consists of a natural thickener: carob.
The fibers of the carob, by absorbing water, allow to thicken the food bowl, in case of key action regurgitation infant. To give bottles thickened with Gallia Gumilk, choose an appropriate teat.
Gallia Gumilk being a thickener preparation, simultaneous use of other thickeners or thickened milk products is not recommended, this association can cause side effects. Dietary food for special medical purposes.
Application advice and opinions on gallia gumilk anti-regurgitation 400g
- Use only on medical advice.
- This thickener preparation to be added to infant formula for your baby, you were advised to meet their specific needs.
- This product is specifically formulated to support a particular disorder, its consumption by infants not having the disorder is recommended.
- Refer strictly to the medical opinion.
- Improper use of this product may pose a risk to the health of the baby.
- Do not administer parenterally.
- Breast milk remains the ideal infant food.
- However, if you can not or do not want to breastfeed, your doctor will advise a baby milk to meet the specific nutritional needs of your children.
- Do not change it without consulting your doctor.
Composition gallia anti-regurgitation 400g gumilk
Gumilk being a thickener preparation, simultaneous use other thickeners or thickened milk products is not recommended. This combination can cause side effects. Prolonged use of Gumilk can promote an acceleration of intestinal transit. Should be reduced to 2 or 3 days by the number of bottles enriched Gumil, alternating with conventional bottles.
Precaution for use with anti-regurgitation gallia gumilk 400g
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal.
- To prepare the bottle, use only the scoop on this box.
- Once prepared, it is recommended to consume the bottle in half an hour.
- After feeding, if your baby has not quite drunk, throw out the rest of the bottle again.
- Once opened, the box can be stored in well closed up 7 weeks in a cool, dry place.
- Consume preferably before the date on the packaging.
Introducing gallia anti-regurgitation 400g gumilk
Our expert advice pharmacy
- Prolonged use of Gallia Gumilk can promote an acceleration of intestinal transit.
- Should be reduced to 2 or 3 days by the number of bottles of Gallia Gumilk enriched by alternating with conventional bottles.
- This food should be excluded from infant feeding healthy.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.