Novalac ANTI-MILK POWDER 800G REGURGITATION 2AGE
Description novalac ANTI-MILK POWDER 800G REGURGITATION 2AGE
Novalac FE 2nd age is an infant milk thickened Formula (FE). It is balanced according to the recommendations of the committees of Pediatrics.
The FE Novalac second age is indicated in neonates with mild regurgitation problems.
Novalac FE second age is milk which thickens in the stomach. In the bottle, the consistency of milk Novalc FE is normal for easy feeding.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Application advice and opinions on novalac ANTI-MILK POWDER 800G REGURGITATION 2AGE
At what age:
Food diversification, up to 12 months.
Method reconscruction the bottle:
1 measuring spoon 30 ml of water.
Specifically, for a bottle of 210 ml: 210 ml you pour water into the bottle and then add 7 to tidal measuring spoons of milk powder. Then, according to the taste of the child, you do not heat or.
INDICATIVE OF POWER
|Child's weight (kg)||> 7.5||> 8|
|Number of bottles by 24||3 *||2 *|
|Number of scoops||7||8|
|Water ** (ml)||210||240|
Reconstitution: 1 scoop leveled and uncompacted (4, 3g) in 30 ml of water
* Within a varied diet
** In low mineral water bottle or pure water boiled for 5 minutes then cooled
With a doctor's approval, the volume of each meal and the number of meals must be adapted to the nutritional needs of your baby. Do not change this formula milk without medical advice.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing bottles.
- Use a bottle thoroughly cleaned and drained.
- Use a mineral or spring water suitable for infants or plain boiled water for 5 minutes and then warmed to 37 ° C.
- Heat the mineral water to 40 ° C and pour the required amount in the bottle.
- Add the corresponding number of scoops leveled and not packed in accordance with 1 scoop to 30 ml of water (use only the scoop included in the box).
- Close the bottle with flat cap and made highly roll between the palms of your hands to avoid lumps.
- Then shake it gently back and forth until complete dissolution of the powder.
- Check the temperature (a few drops on the inside of your forearm.
- Give this bottle of milk to your child immediately.
- Consume preferably before the date specified in the box (EXP).
- Once opened, use within 3 weeks.
- Close the box after each use with the plastic cover.
- Keep containers tightly closed in a clean, dry and cool box.
- Do not hesitate to throw the rest of a bottle of milk unfinished.
- Any bottle of milk should be consumed by the baby in the first hour after its preparation.
- Precisely follow the recommendations of preparation and storage of infant formula.
- Avoid adding sugar.
Composition novalac ANTI-MILK POWDER 800G REGURGITATION 2AGE
Skimmed milk, demineralized whey, vegetable oils (palm, coconut, soybean, rapeseed), maltodextrins, calcium citrate, disodium phosphate, vitamins (A, D3, E, K1, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, niacin, biotin , folic acid, pantothenic acid), emulsifier (soy lecithin), cholrure potassium, calcium chloride, choline bitartrate, taurine, potassium hydroxide, magnesium oxide, iron sulphate, zinc sulphate, antioxidant (tocopherol) inositol, L-carnitine, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate.
Introducing novalac ANTI-MILK POWDER 800G REGURGITATION 2AGE
Capacity: 800 g
Our expert advice pharmacy
Mind you: the best milk for your baby is breast milk because its composition varies over time to adapt to the needs of the newborn. It is also the most economical. Wherever possible, we encourage you to breastfeed or continue breastfeeding. In case of difficulties, solutions exist do not hesitate to contact us for advice at 02.47.54.23.40.