Diffuser with humidifier or dry? How to choose its diffuser of organic essential oils according to its technical characteristics. In an air-conditioned office, a room or a new housing, prefer diffusers with ultrasonic humidifier. Their slight cold mist makes the air too dry. We breathe better, the skin does not pull … and the diffusion can last a long time because 4 drops of pure essential oil (and bio preferably) are enough to perfume. You prefer the diffuser dry (nebulized) if you want to clean the air more efficiently, or if your home is humid enough. Their programmer allows to measure the diffusion time. Either by alternating one minute of diffusion and one minute of stop, or by...See article
PRANAROM Nobilé dry diffuser essential oils: Nobilé is a traditional broadcaster to essential oils sleek and stylish design. It distributes pure essential oils in your home for a healthy and peaceful atmosphere. Height: 23 cm.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: Diffusion Zen Pranarom Essential Oil 30ml
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2014Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
PRANAROM Nobilé dry diffuser essential oils
Diffusion dry and cold essential oils.
Description Nobile Pranarom diffuser Dry
Nobile Pranarom diffuser Dry is a quiet and simple to use essential oil diffuser.
It plugs into AC and diffuse pure essential oils (without water) in the form of micro-particles without heating.
This discreet and stylish device allows flavor the air living rooms from 10 to 100 m2.
Its intensity is modulated by the servo amplifier to create a fresh atmosphere
beneficial and / or sanitized atmosphere depending on your needs.
Using advice PRANAROM Nobilé diffuser Dry essential oils
Some tips aromatherapy to enjoy Nobile:
- 10-20 drops of essential oils per session broadcast enough.
- To clear the air and make breathing easier, aromatherapists rely on essential oils of eucalyptus, pine and spruce,
- but ravintsara or Saro.
- To bring peace and relaxation, essential oils of lavender, petitgrain bitter orange, sweet orange and tangerine are recommended.
- In case of hospitalization, convalescence or difficult passage, diffusion of essential oils allows a beneficial accompaniment. The essential oils of lemon grass, neroli, frankincense and citrus oils are particularly suited
Technical details of the diffuser to dry Nobile Pranarom:
- Device sustainable rubber wood and glass blown.
- Light LED ambiance.
- Operates on 220/230 V AC - 50 Hz - 120 mA. Power 12 V / 200 mA
The Board of Pharmacy for your Pranarôm Diffuser Essential Oils Nobilé
A classic revisited the look: Nobile is a diffuser to dry essential oils (Giffard system), very powerful .10 drops to a session of 20 minutes, it allows to clean up the atmosphere and the respiratory tract. It is very economical in relation to its power and relatively quiet. A great value in aromatherapy
(* Special Price for a limited period while stocks where)
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Buy Your Organic Essential Oils Online
Care and Nature, Your bio pharmacy specialized in alternative medicines online offers you its new range of organic essential oils. In our pharmacy, we exclusively offer Essential Oils from pharmaceutical laboratories that are chemotyped essential oils .
The essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% complete or integral . Essential Oil HECT or HEBD: We present for sale only essential oils certified BIO by ECOCERT, HEBBD (Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined) and HECT (Essential Oils ChemoTypées).
How to choose your essential oils in your pharmacy
At Soin et Nature, our naturopathic experts offer 100% pure and natural essential oils. The vast majority of our essential oils are grown without chemical fertilizers and without GMOs and meet all the criteria to be certified he Bio .
Our essential oils are all HEBBD, botanically and biochemically defined. Each manufacturing step is extremely controlled to bring you the highest quality.
Use Essential Oils certified 100% Organic, Natural and Chemotyped
An essential oil of quality must be natural, that is to say, ideally, resulting from organic farming. In this way, you can rest assured that your essential oil will not contain pesticides or GMOs ... Organic essential oils called "organic" (at least 95%) are stamped AB, Cosmebio or Ecocert.
An essential oil " 100% pure, natural and total " bears the mentions " HEBBD . "( HECT essential oil and biochemically defined). It is the guarantee of a product without addition, with a real traceability and a strict control. On the bottle, besides the Latin name and the botanical family of the plant, there is the chemotype - which defines the (s) biochemically active molecule (s) and majority (s) -, the expiry date. .
- Check "100% natural" does not mean certified organic production. It simply means that the essential oils are not diluted or modified. On the other hand, the legislative framework on the term "natural" simply requires that the product contains less than 30% of synthetic molecules.
- Check was "100% pure" means that the essential oil is not diluted or cut with another essential component or another oil.
- Check has marked "complete" or "whole" means that the plant has been long enough distilled to recover all its aromatic molecules.
- Take a look at the biochemical composition of the essential oil, and more particularly, if it is appropriate, its chemotype , which allows to differentiate the properties of essential oils from the same plant that lives in different conditions. Thus, a plant can give different molecules, with equally different properties.
Also find all our advice on our blog with the warning on the use of certain essential oils , and also the essential oils to use in the nursery . Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .