Caraway Carum carvi essential oil 10ml Bio PRANAROM
Carum carvi - Acute catarrhal bronchitis - Inadequacies Hepatobiliary - Aerophagy - Flatulence
The advice of your pharmacist
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Essential Oil Caraway Carum carvi Bio PRANAROM
Aromatic molecules: limonene, carvone
Extracted from: seed
Traditionally known for its properties:
- digestive tonic and hepatobiliary
- Cholagogue (facilitates the removal of bile from the gallbladder into the intestine)
- Choleretic (stimulates the secretion of bile by the liver)
- Appetizer, digestive, helps eliminate spasms, gas and parasites
Indications of the essential oil of Caraway
- Acute catarrhal bronchitis
- Hepatobiliary Shortcomings
- Dyspepsia (nervous, emotional or functional)
- Aerophagy, flatulence
- Loss of appetite, indigestion, intestinal parasites, stomach spasms
Special care with essential oil Caraway
• Keep out of reach of young children • Keep This product can not replace a balanced diet • Do not exceed the recommended dose • Unless medical or pharmaceutical advice, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and the children under 3 years • Keep away from sources of heat and light.
For digestive problems:
- In friction on the stomach and abdomen, in the direction of clockwise, if digestion problems.
For ENT problems:
- 1 drop of Caraway + 1 drop of Eucalyptus radiata in a cup of hot water for inhalation of bronchial clearance in short course (3 days).
Synergies with the essential oil of Caraway
- Nutmeg, Coriander and Cumin: in digestive massage.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would not add more therapeutically but could, instead, cause unwanted effects.
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.