Pranarom Essential Oil 5ml Garlic on sale in your bio pharmacy online. Anti-infective, the essential oil of garlic is useful in case of insect bites, warts, fungal infections, corns, various itching.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2014Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
GARLIC ESSENTIAL OIL 5ML PRANAROM
The Pranarom Essential Oil Garlic is useful in case of insect bites, warts, fungal infections, corns, and various itching.
Description Essential Oil Garlic Pranarom 5ml
How to Use Garlic Essential Oil Pranarom 5ml
- Insect bites
- corns, calluses, warts
Composition Pranarom Essential Oil 5ml Garlic
- Essential oil of garlic (distilled part: bulb)
- Diallyl trisulfide siallyl sulfide.
Oil 100% pure and natural
Precautions for use Essential Oil Garlic
External: to eliminate horn, callus or wart, place 1 drop of essential oil of garlic on a half garlic clove, peeled and apply to remove callus, 2 times a day until the excrescence .
Internal use: see your doctor
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- This product can not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless authorized, do not use during pregnancy, lactation and children under 6 years.
- Keep away from sources of heat and light.
- Possible skin irritation.
Presentation Garlic Pranarom Essential Oil 5ml
5 ml bottle, Pranarôm
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Essential Oil Garlic (Allium sativum) is on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS:
The essential oil of garlic (Allium sativum) concentrate the active principles responsible for stimulating effects on health and the body. It has anti-infective properties, and antiparasitic antiputrefactive usually indicated in worm infections, hypertension, warts, gastritis and ulcers with its sulphurous compounds.
It's usually internally in viral or bacterial infections, or in worms or intestinal parasites at 2 drops diluted in a teaspoon of olive oil. We also use dermal in abnormal heart rhythms (massage the solar plexus) or in warts, corns or calluses (local application) at a dilution rate of 20% maximum in oil vegetable.