Pranarom Essential Oil 5ml Garlic on sale in your bio pharmacy online. Anti-infective, the essential oil of garlic is useful in case of insect bites, warts, fungal infections, corns, various itching.
The advice of your pharmacist
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2014Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
GARLIC ESSENTIAL OIL 5ML PRANAROM
The Pranarom Essential Oil Garlic is useful in case of insect bites, warts, fungal infections, corns, and various itching.
Description Essential Oil Garlic Pranarom 5ml
How to Use Garlic Essential Oil Pranarom 5ml
- Insect bites
- corns, calluses, warts
Composition Pranarom Essential Oil 5ml Garlic
- Essential oil of garlic (distilled part: bulb)
- Diallyl trisulfide siallyl sulfide.
Oil 100% pure and natural
Precautions for use Essential Oil Garlic
External: to eliminate horn, callus or wart, place 1 drop of essential oil of garlic on a half garlic clove, peeled and apply to remove callus, 2 times a day until the excrescence .
Internal use: see your doctor
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- This product can not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless authorized, do not use during pregnancy, lactation and children under 6 years.
- Keep away from sources of heat and light.
- Possible skin irritation.
Presentation Garlic Pranarom Essential Oil 5ml
5 ml bottle, Pranarôm
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Essential Oil Garlic (Allium sativum) is on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS:
The essential oil of garlic (Allium sativum) belongs to the family of the lily s. His powerful and characteristic odor, concentrates the active garlic responsible for stimulating effects of this plant on the health and the body. Billed as anti-infectious, antiputrefactive and pest control, it is also platelet and fibrinolytic anti-aggregating.
However, the properties of cholesterol from the essential oil of garlic are not validated.
This essential oil is used in the following therapeutic indications:
vascular and metabolic syndrome -Risk
-Gastrites ulcers and Helicobacter pylori
Employment and dosage of the essential oil of garlic (Allium sativum):
Internally: (2 drops diluted in olive oil spoon coffee)
- viral or bacterial infection
- Hormonal imbalance (thyroid, etc ...)
- Lack of appetite
- Liver Intoxication
- Intestinal infection
- disease (prevention or treatment)
- Towards or intestinal parasites (roundworm, pinworm, tapeworm ...)
Dermal: (A diluted to 20% maximum in a vegetable oil)
- Heart rhythm disorders (In massage the solar plexus)
- Bronchitis (In massage on the upper back and chest)
- respiratory infection (tuberculosis, whooping cough, flu ...) - (In massage on the upper back and chest)
- Skin Parasite (Local application)
- warts, corns, calluses (Local application)
Composition of the Essential Oil of garlic (Allium sativum):
Sulfur compounds: diallyl sulfide (DAS), diallyl disulfide (DADS 60%) and diallyl trisulfide (DATS 20%)
Possible side effects and precautions of Essential Oil Garlic (Allium sativum):
- Do not distribute
- Risk of variation of the effect of some diabetes medications
- Drug Interactions with aspirin, oral anticoagulants and anti-inflammatory drugs (bleeding risk)
- Interactions with drugs used against HIV CATIE HIV and Hepatitis C
- Caution in case of hypothyroidism
- Do not use pure (dermocaustic), always dilute
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.