Organic Bergamot essential oil (Bergamot) Citrus bergamia PRANAROM
Dropper bottle of 10 ml
Its main virtues: Anti-infectious, antibacterial, tonic, stimulating, calming, sedative, antispasmodic
The advice of your pharmacist
contains: citrus bergamia
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Bergamot (Bergamot) Citrus bergamia - Bio
Aromatic molecules: Linalool, limonene, linalyl acetate
Distilled part: peel
Originally from China, bergamot is part of the botanical family Rutaceae among which we find all the citrus: lemon, mandarin, grapefruit, orange. The essence expressée cold peel citrine has a subtle smell, very pleasant and atmospheric diffusion, it is unanimous.
Traditionally known for its properties:
• antibacterial • variable • antispasmodic carminative, digestive, laxative and sedative • calming the central nervous system.
Irritation (dermocaustic) possible pure - risk of photosensitivity. Do not apply before sun exposure.
• Keep out of reach of young children • Keep This product can not replace a balanced diet • Do not exceed the recommended dose • Unless the physician or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and the children under 3 years • Keep away from sources of heat and light.
Dermal: 3-4 drops of the arch, the inner wrist, the solar plexus or both sides of the spine.
A natural perfume: 3 drops bergamot, 1 drop of frankincense, sandalwood 1 drop, 2 drops of mandarin and 100 drops of vegetable oil jojoba.
All essential oils are certified AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and intégrale.Chacune presents an original name, HECT (Chemotype essential oil) for characterizing a point botany and biochemically.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, instead, cause adverse effects.
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Essential Oil Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) is on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS:
Essential Oil Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) has soothing properties, sedative CNS, anxiolytic and antidepressant, used in depression, colitis and seborrhea through its estériques and monoterpene compounds.
It can be used as a calming ction, sedative central SN, anxiolytic and antidepressant-type depression, anxiety, stress; Dilute the essential oil of bergamot 5% in vegetable oil wheat germ and apply this mixture along the spine and on the solar plexus 2 times daily for 1 week.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.