Organic Bergamot essential oil (Bergamot) Citrus bergamia PRANAROM
Dropper bottle of 10 ml
Its main virtues: Anti-infectious, antibacterial, tonic, stimulating, calming, sedative, antispasmodic
The advice of your pharmacist
contains: citrus bergamia
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Bergamot (Bergamot) Citrus bergamia - Bio
Aromatic molecules: Linalool, limonene, linalyl acetate
Distilled part: peel
Originally from China, bergamot is part of the botanical family Rutaceae among which we find all the citrus: lemon, mandarin, grapefruit, orange. The essence expressée cold peel citrine has a subtle smell, very pleasant and atmospheric diffusion, it is unanimous.
Traditionally known for its properties:
• antibacterial • variable • antispasmodic carminative, digestive, laxative and sedative • calming the central nervous system.
Irritation (dermocaustic) possible pure - risk of photosensitivity. Do not apply before sun exposure.
• Keep out of reach of young children • Keep This product can not replace a balanced diet • Do not exceed the recommended dose • Unless the physician or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and the children under 3 years • Keep away from sources of heat and light.
Dermal: 3-4 drops of the arch, the inner wrist, the solar plexus or both sides of the spine.
A natural perfume: 3 drops bergamot, 1 drop of frankincense, sandalwood 1 drop, 2 drops of mandarin and 100 drops of vegetable oil jojoba.
All essential oils are certified AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and intégrale.Chacune presents an original name, HECT (Chemotype essential oil) for characterizing a point botany and biochemically.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, instead, cause adverse effects.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Essential Oil Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) is on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS:
Essential Oil Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) has soothing properties, sedative CNS, anxiolytic and antidepressant, used in depression, colitis and seborrhea through its estériques and monoterpene compounds.
It can be used as a calming ction, sedative central SN, anxiolytic and antidepressant-type depression, anxiety, stress; Dilute the essential oil of bergamot 5% in vegetable oil wheat germ and apply this mixture along the spine and on the solar plexus 2 times daily for 1 week.