QUANTI * Artichoke Black radish turmeric identical composition fluid extracts Standardized EPS Plants Fresh Artichoke CURCUMA BLACK RADISH PhytoPrevent
tinted 200 ml bottle
The advice of your pharmacist
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/13/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ARTICHOKE CURCUMA BLACK RADISH QUANTIS * PHYTOPREVENT repackaged in compounding
Preparation of liquid extracts standardized fresh plant glycerin solution in 1 tsp / day traditionally used for these signs:
Liver detoxification, taking xenobiotics (pills, statins, antidepressants, NSAIDs): + EPS EPS Artichoke Black radish aa 1 teaspoon in the morning for 1 month repeated as the clinic.
ARTICHOKE CURCUMA BLACK RADISH QUANTIS * PHYTOPREVENT reconditioned
Dietary supplement containing fluid extract of artichoke, turmeric and black radish (equivalent formula QUANTI *) (Standardized stabilized) tinted bottle of 200 ml Alcohol
The phytostandards are fluid extracts, produced from selected plants whose origin is traced.
They are obtained by a patented process that respects the integrity of the plant. These extracts are standardized and provide consistent and stable content of active ingredients.
* The fresh plant extracts QUANTIS LPEV the laboratory are identical to EPS Phytoprevent they made
Properties of the Artichoke
- Regulator choleresis
Properties of Turmeric
Properties Black Radish
- Chronic sinusitis
- Hepato-renal detoxification
- Drug-induced hepatitis
- Hepatoprotection to alcohol and drugs
Use of EPS Artichoke Black radish turmeric Tips
5 ml, 1-2 times / day (measuring cup provided)
Duration of treatment: 9 to 18 days. At repeat as needed.
To be taken without food, diluted in a large glass of water or fruit juice.
Store in the refrigerator after opening and use within one month. The possible presence of deposits or particles is normal.
Composition of the EPS Phytostandard Artichoke Black radish turmeric
Artichoke extract - Cynara scolymus (leaf), Black Radish Extract - Raphanus sativus L. var Niger (Root) Extract Turmeric - Curcuma longa L. (Rhizome), stabilized in vegetable glycerine.
- The artichoke perfectly illustrates the importance of the synergy of the constituents in herbal medicine. Indeed, all pharmacological experiments using only one component of the artichoke leaf have failed to find the different properties of the artichoke. Only an extract from a dual water and alcoholic extraction made from fresh plant preserving all its active and useful components preserves its amphocholérétique effects, hepatoprotective and cholesterol.
- Turmeric properties depend on its extraction mode. Given its rapid oxidation to light and air and the presence of only water-soluble polysaccharide extraction method combining an aqueous extraction in an alcoholic extraction at various dilutions, to the exclusion of air, light and heat, ensures better asset availability and optimal therapeutic response.
- The therapeutic properties of the black radish depend on the quality and quantity of active and useful ingredients present in the final product. Only a double water and alcoholic extraction at various dilutions and the absence of air, light and heat, can guarantee the preservation of fragile molecules, so as to ensure their perfect completeness and integrity in the product final.
tinted 200 ml bottle
EPS Commodities for Pharmaceutical Use PHYTOPREVENT
EPS (and QUANTIS equivalent *) are fluid extracts Standardized Fresh Plants and glycerine, obtained through a process of innovative and patented extraction, guaranteed content of a plotter. Non-alcoholic.
These raw materials are marketed by the PiLeJe (PhytoPrevent). Our pharmacy technicians associate depending on the formulation and choice of doctors prescription.
Fresh plants or EPS Standardized Extract (and QUANTIS equivalent *) are obtained by the extraction process "Phytostandard" that respects the integrity and completeness of the active ingredients present in the plant.
This dietary supplement can not replace a varied, balanced diet and a lifestyle sain.Une Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
A best before end and batch number listed on the bottom of the case.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
EPS are Fluid Extracts of Standardized Plants, obtained by an innovative and patented extraction process, concentrating the active principles of the plant of origin and with guaranteed content and stability.
These raw materials (packaged in 60, 90, 100, 150, 300, 500 ml bottles on request) are supplied by the PhytoPrevent pharmaceutical company.
We realize for you, the associations of EPS, according to the formulation and the choice of prescription of your doctor.
EPS advised to fight against these disorders:
Stress, sleep, nervousness
EPS hawthorn, EPS valerian, EPS passiflora and EPS queen of meadows for nervous disorders, stress, difficulty sleeping.
EPS Blackcurrant and EPS red vine are traditionally used for patients who suffer from circulation disorders, heavy legs.
EPS Ginseng and EPS Guarana treat transient fatigue with ginsenosides and vitamin C.
Finally, EPS Radish black, EPS Artichaud and EPS curcuma are indicated in patients suffering from digestive disorders: lazy liver, difficult digestion.
The Phytostandards by Phytoprévent are fluid extracts. The plant extracts are obtained using a patented process that preserves the integrity of the plant and all the active ingredients it contains. These extracts are standardized to ensure constant and stable concentration of active ingredients. EPS Hawthorn, Valerian EPS EPS EPS Passionflower and Meadowsweet are mainly used against nervous disorders, stress, difficulty sleeping. EPS EPS Cassis and Red Vine are traditionally used for patients who suffer from circulation disorders, heavy legs. EPS EPS Ginseng and Guarana treat tiredness due to ginsenosides and vitamin C. Finally, EPS Black radish, artichoke and EPS EPS Curcuma are indicated in patients with digestive disorders (sluggish liver, indigestion).
Customize your product
* required fields
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.