Pso Natura Psoriasis dermatological shampoo removes psoriasis from the scalp, calms itching and effectively treats irritated scalp problems.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: ELTEANS Jaldes 60 CAPSULES, PSO NATURA COMPLEX REGENERATOR POT 110G, PSO NATURA RICH CREAM PSORIASIS RESTRUCTURING BOTTLE 200ML, PSO NATURA 60 CAPSULES AND ZEN DETOX, ELTEANS SPECIFIC CARE CREAM DRY SKIN 50ML Jaldes, ATOPICLAIR Atopic dermatitis cream eczema 100ML
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
PSO Natura Soothing Shampoo Psoriasis 200ml is an innovative shampoo dedicated to psoriasis of the scalp is formulated without water, to favor the strong presence of natural plant active ingredients. (NB. The other shampoos generally contain 80-90% of water…). This psoriasis shampoo is also intended for sensitive and irritated scalps.
PSO Natura Shampoo Psoriasis is a shampoo that relieves scaly conditions of the scalp, with its 3 in 1 action:
- PSO Natura Psoriasis Shampoo helps soothe itching, from the first application,
- PSO Natura contributes to eliminate dander and dandruff effectively,
Pso Natura Psoriasis Shampoo 200ml respects the hair and gives it softness, shine and suppleness
Description of Pso Natura Psoriasis Shampoo 200ml
Dermatological shampoo . Formulated with Phyto BioCera complex and vegetable oils, anti-squam, anti-dandruff, anti-irritation, sheathing and softening care. Brings softness and shine to the hair. Paraben free, phenoxyethanol free, EDTA free, alcohol free, synthetic fragrance free. Packaging: plastic bottle, cardboard box.
Shampoo dedicated to scalp problems: itching, crusts, scaly conditions.
Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease of the skin. It is generally characterized by the appearance of thick flaking patches of skin (which come off in the form of white “scales”). Psoriasis plaques appear in different parts of the body, most often on the elbows, knees and scalp. They leave areas of red skin.
This chronic disease progresses in cycles, with periods of remission. Psoriasis is not a contagious disease and can be well controlled by appropriate treatments.
Using advice and opinion on Pso Natura Psoriasis Shampoo 200ml
Pour the Pso Natura dermatological shampoo in the palm of your hand, lather on wet untangled hair, massaging the scalp for 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Composition Psoriasis scalp shampoo
Laureth-4, mipa-laureth sulfate, carapa procera oil, cocamide dea, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, tocopheryl acetate, citrus medica limonum extract, eucalyptus globulus extract, pelargonium graveolens oil, rosmarinus officinalis extract, propylene glycol, limonene, citronellol, 5- bromo 5-nitro dioxane, geraniol, linalool, citral, isoeugenol.
Presentation Pso natura dermatological shampoo
Pso natura dermatological shampoo comes in the form of a 200ml bottle.
The advice of your expert pharmacist
Red patches, itching ... psoriasis affects around 3 million French people. But this disease is too often confused with other skin problems. Almost three million French people are said to be affected.
Immunological mechanisms are involved in the development of psoriasis. The dysregulation of the immune system is the cause of too rapid production of skin cells. Stress or the occurrence of a violent psychological shock represent, as in many diseases, an important risk factor in the onset of a flare-up of psoriasis .
- Too hot water is the enemy of psoriatic, eczematous, irritated or delicate scalps. Wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- From experience, conditioners, styling foams, gels, hairsprays can often cause reactions on sensitive or psoriatic scalps. Avoid them or choose them carefully.
How to treat the scalp with a dermatological shampoo?
- The Pso Natura Shampoo is easy to use, like a classic shampoo for frequent use, without exposure time. As it is ultra-concentrated, be sure to rinse it well.
- Pour the shampoo in the palm of your hand and add a little water before spreading on the scalp. It lathers very well. If you notice a lack of abundant foam, just add a little water on your hair.
- In case of redness, dander or dandruff, this shampoo is used first as a daily treatment, over a fortnight to obtain convincing results.
- Subsequently this shampoo can be used in maintenance from time to time, or when new itching appears, precursory signs of an imbalance of the epidermis, before the appearance of very dry scaly patches (or not, in pruritus). In this case, a daily application over 2-3 days should help to control any crisis.
- For people washing their hair every day, this shampoo can be used daily, since it is gentle and respects the hair. See our article on our tips for combating scalp psoriasis .
- Pso Natur a dermatological shampoo can be used as a local treatment in certain specific cases, when the targeted areas are clearly identified, such as the back of the ears or the top of the neck.
Eczema: find our new range of pharmaceutical products in the Hygiene / Beauty section of your online pharmacy bio to effectively treat Eczema problems
Eczema is one of the most common skin diseases. Not contagious, it evolves by push, and can be of allergic, acute or chronic form. Allergic eczema (" atopic dermatitis ") often occurs in childhood, especially in young patients genetically predisposed to allergy.
It is an inflammatory disease of the skin characterized by redness , intense itching , the appearance of small rough elevations turning into vesicles and which finally ooze, dry out , form crusts ...
This inflammation of the skin causes difficulties in everyday life and can be very painful, discover the best care intended to soothe your skin .