STERIMAR HYPERTONIC 100ML: Stérimar stuffy nose hypertonic solution is a medical device used to decongest the nose in adults and children over 3 years.
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
STERIMAR HYPERTONIQ NASAL SOLUTION 100ML
Description Sterimar hypertonic nasal solution 100ml
Nasal solutions STÉRIMAR through their unique process microdiffusion are sprays seawater, allowing efficient washing and gently hygiene, prevention, care and comfort of the nose of the whole family.
The specific microdiffusion the STÉRIMAR range consists of a GENTLE FINE SPRAY of sea water droplets in the nasal mucosa. The fineness of the microdiffusion of STÉRIMAR solutions improves their penetration and bioavailability of droplets. It allows a better assimilation of trace elements by the cells of the nasal mucosa.
This can give microdiffusion want to blow this reaction is quite normal.
STÉRIMAR each dose is delivered aseptically. Indeed, a system of anti-reflux valve prevents air from entering the bottle. The solution itself prepared aseptically else, and until exhaustion. STÉRIMAR can therefore be used safely until its expiry date even after several uses.
Application advice and opinions on Sterimar hypertonic nasal solution 100ml
STÉRIMAR "Stuffy nose" medical device, is recommended for children over 3 years and adults for:
- Relieve congestion nasal mucosa during infectious episodes (colds, nasopharyngitis) and allergies (allergic rhinitis) and allergic (allergic rhinitis);
- Limit the risk of superinfection ENT: pharyngitis, sinusitis, otitis;
- Optimize the action associated treatments.
Its hypertonic seawater solution used to extract liquids from the nasal mucosa and thus actively clutter nose this quick decongestant action results from "the effect of osmosis."
(Hypertonic solution: a solution in which the salt concentration is greater than that of the body cells and allowing the extraction of the water molecules by passive diffusion across cell membranes.).
STÉRIMAR "Stuffy nose" is intended for occasional use.
2-6 sprays in each nostril daily.
Using STÉRIMAR "Hygiene nose" is then recommended relay STÉRIMAR "Stuffy nose".
* A recent study has validated the Clinic decongestant efficacy of hypertonic solution in patients with rhinitis / chronic rhinosinusitis.
Furthermore, the use of a hypertonic solution nasal seawater reduced medication use and improved the quality of life of these patients.
COMPARISON OF SOLUTIONS OF THE NASAL WATER AND SEA ISOTONIC HYPERTONIC IN THE TREATMENT OF CHRONIC RHINITIS AND RHINOSINUSITIS
Standing or sitting *:
1. Gently insert the tip into the nostril security (Figure 1)
Tip 2. Briefly press the
3. Allow to drain the excess of the solution must involve phlegm and blow nose
Earmold in soapy water 4. Clean, rinse and dry
5. Repeat this procedure in the other nostril
If nasal congestion:
At sunrise, every 2-3 hours and at bedtime while standing or sitting *:
1. Perform prior to trimming, one nostril at a time
2. Gently insert the tip into the nostril security
Prolonged nozzle 3. Wash a first nostril of the inclined side of the washing head, by pressing the
4. Repeat the "keke" repeatedly throughout the washing to prevent the solution falls into the groove
Let 5. Drain the excess of the solution causing the mucus
6. Wipe the nose
Wash 7. The other nostril in the same way
8. Repeat this procedure several times to wash the nasal passages and thus provide optimal breathing comfort
. 9 Finish by trimming while gently blow keeping the head tilted to the side blocked by the thumb applied to the wing of the nose (Figure 2)
10. Wipe the nose
11. Clean with soapy water, rinse and wipe
* In case of neurological or muscular disease, certain precautions must be taken: talk to your doctor.
Composition Sterimar hypertonic nasal solution 100ml
STÉRIMAR "Stuffy nose" is a hypertonic solution of water filtered seawater, 100% natural, enriched in copper and mangnèse and preservative free.
Rich in minerals and marine trace elements, particularly copper and manganese, STÉRIMAR "Stuffy nose" and helps prevent infections and allergies.
SALTWATER: 75% / PURIFIED WATER: 25%; SALTS OF COPPER AND MANGANESE
Precaution for use with 100ml Sterimar hypertonic nasal solution
Insert the tip into the nostril. Administer a spray by pressing the tip for a few seconds and drain the excess of the solution, then nose. Repeat this process in the other nostril.
Clean the earmold in soapy water, rinse and dry.
Introducing Sterimar hypertonic nasal solution 100ml
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.